Hotornot2 plugin

14 years 11 months ago #99842 by Mx150
Replied by Mx150 on topic Re:Hotornot2 plugin
Hello it is me again.. ;)

Can plz someone help me? I need this plugin it is very important for my site.

I Hope you can help me where to download it...

Or maybe there is an new Component that does the some things as HotorNot2

Best regards to all

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 11 months ago #100432 by wingflap
Replied by wingflap on topic Re:Hotornot2 plugin
Here ya go. Sorry it took so long. This should install via the standard cb plugin installer. I run it with Joomla 1.0.x, HotOrNot 1.0.1 and CB 1.1. My changes are commented and should be easy to follow. I had heavily modified the original component, so I had to strip out any references to new data and methods in my modified component to have this plugin work with the currently available component. I haven't tested it, but think I was pretty thorough removing modified component functionality from the plugin.

Knock yourselves out!

Post edited by: wingflap, at: 2009/05/30 08:26

Hmmmm... I tried to upload a zip file and it said I could only upload zip, txt, and rar files??? Then I edited and only see Image file to attach...

Post edited by: wingflap, at: 2009/05/30 08:30

I am the Wingflap. Goo Goo G'Joob!<br>

How comfortable are you? Visit www.comfortometer.com
Attachments:

14 years 11 months ago #100433 by wingflap
Trying again...

This time, I renamed it to plug_hotornotplugin.zip.txt. If this one uploads, then just change the trailing '.txt' to '.zip'.

Removed the Plugin to diagnose installation error.

Post edited by: wingflap, at: 2009/05/30 08:32

Post edited by: wingflap, at: 2009/05/30 08:33

Post edited by: wingflap, at: 2009/05/30 17:41

Attachments:

14 years 11 months ago #100439 by Mx150
Hi wingflap,

thanks you put the plugin here... I tried to install but get the following Errors:

Warning: SimpleXMLElement::__construct() [simplexmlelement.--construct]: Entity: line 11: parser error : Opening and ending tag mismatch: br line 11 and description in /var/www/web662/html/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/library/cb/cb.installer.php on line 168

Warning: SimpleXMLElement::__construct() [simplexmlelement.--construct]: ed in March 2006 by <a href="www.wingflap.com">Wingflap.
Warning: SimpleXMLElement::__construct() [simplexmlelement.--construct]: ^ in /var/www/web662/html/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/library/cb/cb.installer.php on line 168

Warning: SimpleXMLElement::__construct() [simplexmlelement.--construct]: Entity: line 50: parser error : Opening and ending tag mismatch: description line 11 and cbinstall in /var/www/web662/html/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/library/cb/cb.installer.php on line 168

Warning: SimpleXMLElement::__construct() [simplexmlelement.--construct]: </cbinstall> in /var/www/web662/html/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/library/cb/cb.installer.php on line 168

Warning: SimpleXMLElement::__construct() [simplexmlelement.--construct]: ^ in /var/www/web662/html/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/library/cb/cb.installer.php on line 168

Warning: SimpleXMLElement::__construct() [simplexmlelement.--construct]: Entity: line 50: parser error : Premature end of data in tag cbinstall line 2 in /var/www/web662/html/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/library/cb/cb.installer.php on line 168

Warning: SimpleXMLElement::__construct() [simplexmlelement.--construct]: </cbinstall> in /var/www/web662/html/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/library/cb/cb.installer.php on line 168

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'String could not be parsed as XML' in /var/www/web662/html/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/library/cb/cb.installer.php:168 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/web662/html/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/library/cb/cb.installer.php(168): SimpleXMLElement->__construct('<?xml version="...') #1 /var/www/web662/html/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/library/cb/cb.installer.php(143): cbInstaller->isPackageFile('/var/www/web662...') #2 /var/www/web662/html/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/library/cb/cb.installer.php(65): cbInstaller->findInstallFile() #3 /var/www/web662/html/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/admin.comprofiler.controller.php(3985): cbInstaller->upload('/var/www/web662...') #4 /var/www/web662/html/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/admin.comprofiler.controller.php(456): installPluginUpload() #5 /var/www/web662/html/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/admin.comprofiler.php(29): require('/var/www/web662...') #6 /var/www in /var/www/web662/html/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/library/cb/cb.installer.php on line 168

Iám using Cb 1.2.1 in laegacy mode...

Why does it not work ? :(

Best regards to all

14 years 11 months ago #100450 by wingflap
I yanked the plugin to see what's wrong.

14 years 11 months ago #101635 by Mx150
Any new Results in installing the plug-in?

I Tryed to fix it bur iàm not a good coder and it didn`t work for.,..

Can anyone help us to get this plugin to work?

Best Regards to all

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.243 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn