Huge idea: impossible or not? - a Community island

18 years 1 month ago #7696 by Walesa
why not transform CB in a big game...

Ok, i'm not a programmer and surely i can't start a things like this...

i was thinking about an island full of joomlacitizen...

Is simple to describe... there is a large island divided in a lot of areas like "the riverside" "the Mountains" "the beach" ecc ecc... every areas is divided into a lot of small area ... a citizen can take only one part of the smallest area and it made a hut with an "Hut name" and a description... maybe the five things that the citizen have bting with him/her in the island...
and can invite friends to join the island sending a email from the hut...

When a hut is occupied no other citizen can take it... but it can take the nearest areas... five or four hut become an outpost, twenty or fifty can become a village... etc etc...
there is a lot of options in this ideas...

this ideas can spread the community over all the immagination... city of friends, a small place for a couple... a family village!

Ok..is something like a dream...

I repeat i'm not a programmer but i think i can make the graphic if it's necessary...

what do you think? is impossible or not?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

18 years 1 month ago #7705 by lennox
I think everything is possible, Me and my crew are creating the 'Nightcity'. It's a city. (3d screen (studio max) ) With population, different houses (6 types) (for goldmembers a big one;) ), with the zoom media gallery hacked to get a 'look a like' cinema. Almost every component is hacked to get a more visual feeling. What you discibe is much more difficult. But it is possibly i think. When my new website is ready i will post it in the showcase of joomlapolis....
22 March is the launche of it :)

Post edited by: lennox, at: 2006/03/06 01:36

LENNOX
Official CB 3th Party Developer
Working on the CBRC2 Lennoxonline module
Official partner and PR-man of dcsFlashGames
RELEASED: Highest Karma Module
RELEASED: PROFILE VOTE KARMA PLUGIN

www.nightcity.nl

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 11 months ago #14401 by Walesa
i'm Working on it...