Hide Fields from Edit?

15 years 5 months ago #80541 by Mikeyman
Hide Fields from Edit? was created by Mikeyman
Is there a possible way, maybe in the SQL? So that I can hide field tabs from profile edit but not from profiles?

Here is my situation:

I run a boy scout troop website, and I have field tabs that show their rank advancement progress. All fields are set to user read only because only administrators in the backend are allowed to edit these fields.

Is there anyway I can hide these tabs when a scout hits "edit Profile" they just take up a lot of space and I'd really like it if they were only accessible on the profile page.

Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 5 months ago #80564 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Hide Fields from Edit?
Mikeyman wrote:

Is there a possible way, maybe in the SQL? So that I can hide field tabs from profile edit but not from profiles?

Here is my situation:

I run a boy scout troop website, and I have field tabs that show their rank advancement progress. All fields are set to user read only because only administrators in the backend are allowed to edit these fields.

Is there anyway I can hide these tabs when a scout hits "edit Profile" they just take up a lot of space and I'd really like it if they were only accessible on the profile page.

Thanks

This will allow that i suppose :) :

www.joomlapolis.com/content/view/6541/1/

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

15 years 5 months ago #80599 by Mikeyman
Replied by Mikeyman on topic Re:Hide Fields from Edit?
thankyou for the response. I hope this all gets released soon :)

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.600 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn