uddeim sections appear at bottom of main content

17 years 10 months ago #14619 by woonydanny
Hi all,
i seem to have a problem with the uddeim component and the template i am using i think. The Outbox, Inbox, Archive and Trashcan all appear in the main content area way down below, so you have to scroll far down to see them, whilst the Compose and Settings section, fit nicely in the main content area.

Does anyone know why this might be happening? seeing as though it is only certain sections of the Uddeim i am thinking that maybe these sections have a different class, table, div structure. seeing as though i am not sure how it all works, i am wondering if someone knows what could be going on.

attached is an image of whats happening.

Post edited by: peetree21, at: 2006/06/03 16:39
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 10 months ago #14620 by woonydanny
image attached
Attachments:

17 years 10 months ago #14789 by woonydanny
anyone else having this problem? or is this just happening for me?

if this is to do with my template, is there a way to change the padding or whatever it is assigned to the Outbox, Inbox, Trashcan and Archive sections to move it to the right more.

Nothing else on my site is affected like this, and i have many other component and modules installed? any help is much appreciated. thanks

17 years 10 months ago #15170 by edlynn
I'm having a very similar problem so if anyone has any ideas please shout up. Mine appears fine in Firefox, but in IE my left content is forced down below the UddeIm stuff. So almost the opposite to peetree21's problem. Its almost like the UddeIm content is within a div which has clear:both set, but i cant figure what's causing it.

Help, pleeeeeease!

Ed

16 years 2 months ago #57372 by Sixx_08
Ok! I know it's hellof late but I have found the solution to this issue as I was having it as well but since no solution was posted... ANYWHERE I thought I would post so that the next newbie that comes along with this issue won't be pratically driven to teas as I was.

Since the issue has already been explained a few times I won't repeat it but to resolve this issue you just need to go into the uddeim.css and the uddeimie.css files in it's respective template folder and change the size of your text area box.

The line in the code is:
#uddeim-writeform textarea {
font-size: 11px;
width: 450px;

*/change the width to 420px*/

I changed mine to 420px which resolved my issue. If you are using the smiley box table you will want to change this to 420px as well.

#uddeim-smileybox table {
width: 450px;

*/change the width to 420px*/

Hope this works as well for you as it did for me.

Cheers,

M :evil:

Post edited by: Sixx_08, at: 2008/02/23 07:47

Moderators: beatnantslabbikrileon
Time to create page: 0.189 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn