Theme uddeIM - CSS

8 years 10 months ago #265245 by jcarson7
Theme uddeIM - CSS was created by jcarson7
I'm trying to adjust a couple colors and font sizes in uddeIM but can't seem to find the CSS that controls them. I've tried Firebug but it seems to point to a compilation of CSS that don't seem to have what I need. I'm thinking maybe I need a !important in my main CSS but I'm not sure. Does anyone know what CSS controls the fonts and background colors for uddeIM?? Thank you in advance for any assistance.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 9 months ago #267470 by jcarson7
Replied by jcarson7 on topic Theme uddeIM - CSS
After a month of looking through CSS after CSS, I'm still unable to adjust the uddeIM colors and fonts. I'm confident they are pulling from the Joomla template CSS but I want to edit them independently. Any help is greatly appreciated.

8 years 9 months ago #267561 by jcarson7
I'm willing to PayPal $20 to anyone who can lend me a hand with this. I just need some assistance and a good push in the right direction.

8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #268283 by jcarson7
Still looking for any help that is available. I've installed some templates and the Noir is a good start for what I'm looking for. I've attempted multiple edits to the css files in the /templates/noir/css directory but none of the changes seem to reflect once made. I've cleared the cache on the browser but no matter what edits I make on these css files nothing seems to change.

I'm confused as to why I can switch templates in the uddeIM settings and see the change but edits to the css files of these templates doesn't show??

I've edited the uddemodule.css in an attempt to change the background and hover text but none of the edits are taking effect. I just don't get it! I must be missing something simple but I just can't figure it out!

8 years 8 months ago #268318 by jcarson7
In case anyone is willing to assist, I'm still willing to PayPal you $20. If you want to look at the site, it is 2hwd.com I'm looking to change a few colors in uddeIM but for some reason it seems to ignore all the template css edits I make.

8 years 8 months ago #268325 by slabbi
Replied by slabbi on topic Theme uddeIM - CSS
Depending on when the browser reads the CSS file, you have to add "!important" to your tags.

You should give this a try when you add a tag and the effect is not visible.

uddeIM & uddePF Development
CB Language Workgroup
CB 3rd Party Developer

Moderators: beatnantslabbikrileon
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn