problem installing the component uddeIM

8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #276146 by kl28
Hello
There was a problem installing the component uddeIM, during installation encountered an error "Unable to install the component uddeIM Instant Messages for Mambo / Joomla on the site" and warning

"You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'sure to email me about them. \ n \ nudachy you! \ n \ n' at line 1 SQL = INSERT INTO 2nk_uddeim (fromid, toid, toread, message, datum, systemflag, disablereply, systemmessage, totrashoutbox , totrashdateoutbox) VALUES (994, 994, 0, 'Welcome to uddeim! \ n \ nYou successfully installed component personal message uddeim and can now try to see this message with different templates (style varies panel ukravlinnya). \ n \ nuddeim - a project that is constantly evolving. Therefore, if you find any errors, be sure to email me about them. \ n \ nudachy you! \ n \ navtor Translation: Teraxis [/ url] ', 1451248511, 1, 1,' uddeIM ', 1, 1451248511) "

tell me what the problem is, because his host solve the problem I could not.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #276151 by slabbi
Replied by slabbi on topic problem installing the component uddeIM
The problem is the used prefix for database tables that starts with a number. There is no fast fix for this. You have to go through the whole code and enclose all "#__uddeim*" strings in quotes.

Or give your tables a different prefix staring with an character.

I put this issue on my todo list for the next release.

The mysql manual says
"Identifiers may begin with a digit but unless quoted may not consist solely of digits.
The identifier quote character is the backtick (“`”):"
So you might find more components that will have problems with this special case.

uddeIM & uddePF Development
CB Language Workgroup
CB 3rd Party Developer

8 years 4 months ago #276155 by slabbi
Replied by slabbi on topic problem installing the component uddeIM
Ok, I have updated the code in the trunk. So you can pull the development version from SVN if you like.

CB Language Workgroup
CB 3rd Party Developer

8 years 4 months ago #276203 by kl28
Replied by kl28 on topic problem installing the component uddeIM
sorry for my molestation, I am very glad that you responded to my problem. But I do not understand where I pull the updated code.

8 years 4 months ago #276210 by slabbi

CB Language Workgroup
CB 3rd Party Developer

Moderators: beatnantslabbikrileon
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn