Improved cb_login (1.0.2pl3)

16 years 6 months ago #47810 by slabbi
Replied by slabbi on topic Re:Improved cb_login (1.0.2pl3)
You mean the DHTML popup? This cannot be shown in a separate window. Maybe I will add a new "real" window in the next version of cb_login but currently I am waiting for the ok from BEAT or NANT since it is their component and for cb_login 1.1 pl3 I already did major changes.

When you mean the "You have n new messages" link that is also a feature of cb_login. It creats a link that jumps to the PMS component. It is also not possible to show the PMS inbox only in a separate window, since this is not possible because of Joomlas' architecture (component output cannot be shown in a separate window).

uddeIM & uddePF Development
CB Language Workgroup
CB 3rd Party Developer

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 6 months ago #47812 by clydd
Replied by clydd on topic Re:Improved cb_login (1.0.2pl3)
No I didnt mean a dhtml popup,
I did mean like a new browser window..
So that the rest of the main joomla site does not get taken over my the "inbox" page

Currently I even tried to assign my other modules to display on "unassigned" pages, but these modules dont show up on the page for the inbox :(

is there a way that when clicking to go to the inbox, that the inbox doesnt open up full screen and take over all the module positions?

Thanks and regards
Clyde

*** I notice that on this site when I click the link "you have no new private messages" it opens up the inbox correctly in the main display area and the menus are all still visible on the Left side of the Joomlapolis website.

This is all that I want to do for now, but I cant seem to do it, as the Inbox opens and takes over the entire module positions of the left and right on my site.

Im using the RocketTheme Versatility II template, but i even tried with the default Jooml RhukSolar flair and having the same error.

Post edited by: clydd, at: 2007/10/13 11:50

16 years 6 months ago #47816 by clydd
Replied by clydd on topic Re:Improved cb_login (1.0.2pl3)
Hi,
I now see whats missing, on my site the link is not showing the Item ID.

Here on the Joomlapolis website it shows this:
www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_uddeim/task,inbox/Itemid,47/

For some reason on mine the end Itemid, 47/ is not showing in the link.

Could this be the reason that the inbox page is taking over the whole joomla site?
if so, Where would i change this so the itemid is added?

Regards
CLyde

15 years 10 months ago #66213 by rollen01
Replied by rollen01 on topic Re:Improved cb_login (1.0.2pl3)
I'm using your module on j1.5 and nothing is working properly. it won't let me log in or out because it says im timed out and the greeting says _hirollen and log out says _button_logout_. I did a fresh install so i dunno why its doing this. I'm also using CB 1.2

15 years 10 months ago #66224 by slabbi
Replied by slabbi on topic Re:Improved cb_login (1.0.2pl3)
Maybe because its for CB 1.02? Its not longer supported.

uddeIM & uddePF Development
CB Language Workgroup
CB 3rd Party Developer

Moderators: beatnantslabbikrileon
Time to create page: 0.241 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn