UDDEIM not working with PM within Connections

17 years 4 months ago #26951 by bigfoot_3000
UDDEIM not working with PM within Connections was created by bigfoot_3000
Hi,

I have successfully and finally managed to get PMS working with UDDEMI, minus one thing...

When I login to the site, I have Private Messages showing and when I click on it I am taken to the UDDEMI messaging service. However, under Manage Connections when I click on the PM below the thumbnail image I am not taken to the UDDEMI look and feel of thee private messaging service but to the default, which is I am assuming the PMS MyPMS default with it's icons across the top.

Could someone please kindly advise me how to alter this so that when PM is clicked within Manage Connections they use the UDDEMI messaging service instead.

Regards,

BigFOOT_3000

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 4 months ago #26957 by bigfoot_3000
Replied by bigfoot_3000 on topic Re:UDDEIM not working with PM within Connections
Ok, I have solved my problem...

I had to go into PMS MyPMS within the Plugin Management in CB and change the PMS Component type to: UDDEIM 0.5.

I am a complete NOVICE with this, but wow even for a novice this is a TREMENDOUS learning curve and I appreciate that if anything, which simply adds to the simplicity of CB even with it's rich features.

BigFOOT_3000

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantslabbikrileon
Time to create page: 0.431 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn