Where to download uddeIM? No files to download...

16 years 11 months ago #37916 by Vidikron
That archive just appears to contain the component. The installation instructions say you also need a module compent and CB plug-in.

I can't seem to get this to work.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 11 months ago #37918 by slabbi
It is the complete component. You do not need a module, nor a CB plugin.

uddeIM & uddePF Development
CB Language Workgroup
CB 3rd Party Developer

16 years 11 months ago #37921 by Vidikron
OK, I was able add a link to it in the user menu, but is there anyway to integrate more fully?

For example, I'm using CB with Fireboard. When I click on another user's name I'm presented with their profile. In their profile there is a "Messages" menu, but under that there is only a "Send E-mail" option. I'd also like a "Send PM" option there as well.

Also, is there any way to get notification on the website that shows the users if they have any messages waiting for them?

16 years 11 months ago #37939 by slabbi
Enable uddeIM integration cblogin module and uddeIM integration in Fireboard (it was in option in Joomlaboard so I think it is also in FB available).

There are two modified modules available (check my last posts for cblogin and cbonline) which have additional features.

uddeIM & uddePF Development
CB Language Workgroup
CB 3rd Party Developer

16 years 7 months ago #46109 by reasterling
Replied by reasterling on topic Re:Where to download uddeIM? No files to download
:woohoo: Slabbi oh wow thanks been looking for this for days!!!

GlobalTeamDirect.com

16 years 7 months ago #46110 by reasterling
Replied by reasterling on topic Re:Where to download uddeIM? No files to download
OK need a few pointers here....I downloaded slabbi's component for uddeim .6b tried installing it but CB errors on install saying that uddeim is already loaded? I never loaded anything for PMS yet and now it isnt showing in the components manager to unistall? How can I get it out so I can replace it with 0.6b?

GlobalTeamDirect.com

Moderators: beatnantslabbikrileon
Time to create page: 0.220 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn