How to integrate with Joomlaboard?

17 years 11 months ago #12653 by denden
Replied by denden on topic Re:How to integrate with Joomlaboard?
This hack totally works, and so easy! KARMA UP!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 10 months ago #14986 by rw1
Replied by rw1 on topic Re:How to integrate with Joomlaboard?
Im a bit confused about PM systems. Should integration be achieved through integrating the PM system with Joomlaboard or directly with CB?

In the Joomlaboard 1.1.2 Configuration>Integration you can choose either My PMS Pro or My PMS II Opensource.

However in the CB Plugin Manager>PMS MyPMS and Pro parameters there is "PMS Component type:" and a drop down list which has the two above PM systems but also uddeIM 0.4 and uddeIM 0.5.

So should i just do the integration through CB or through Joomlaboard? Will different features be available if i do one or the other?

Thankyou

:(

Post edited by: rw1, at: 2006/06/09 11:02

17 years 10 months ago #15552 by nipun_jain
Replied by nipun_jain on topic Re:How to integrate with Joomlaboard?
I followed the hack listed by Machiel, but I get this error when I select send message in the message tab:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/****/public_html/includes/frontend.php on line 85

17 years 10 months ago #15982 by pcjunkie
Replied by pcjunkie on topic Re:How to integrate with Joomlaboard?
Thanx Micheal:)

enjoy the carma B)

Post edited by: pcjunkie, at: 2006/06/25 13:31

Post edited by: pcjunkie, at: 2006/06/25 13:31

17 years 10 months ago #16441 by cdaehn
Replied by cdaehn on topic Re:How to integrate with Joomlaboard?
To fix the "frontend.php" error message, patch to 1.0.10 of Joomla!. It appears to be a bug that only surfaces in 1.0.9.

Thanks for the hack btw. fixed my need for an integration with Joomlaboard.

17 years 10 months ago #16445 by pateta12
Replied by pateta12 on topic Re:How to integrate with Joomlaboard?
rw1 wrote:

Im a bit confused about PM systems. Should integration be achieved through integrating the PM system with Joomlaboard or directly with CB?

In the Joomlaboard 1.1.2 Configuration>Integration you can choose either My PMS Pro or My PMS II Opensource.

However in the CB Plugin Manager>PMS MyPMS and Pro parameters there is "PMS Component type:" and a drop down list which has the two above PM systems but also uddeIM 0.4 and uddeIM 0.5.

So should i just do the integration through CB or through Joomlaboard? Will different features be available if i do one or the other?

Thankyou

:(

Post edited by: rw1, at: 2006/06/09 11:02

I think that you will need both integrations in order to send PM both ways.

I am not sure, but I think that in order for you to be able to send PM to anyone while you are in the forum you have to integrate uddeIM with Joomlaboard. Also in order to be able to send PM to anyone in CB you will have to integrate uddeIM with CB.

Post edited by: pateta12, at: 2006/07/03 21:26

Moderators: beatnantslabbikrileon
Time to create page: 0.938 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn