uddeim 0.5b plus.zip

16 years 7 months ago #46090 by reasterling
uddeim 0.5b plus.zip was created by reasterling
Well thanks for this file first of all! I have searched quite literally EVERYWHERE trying to find a valid copy of the PMS component with no success. Now I tried to install this uddeim com into my cb but now it says there is no css file and it fails the install....AARRRG! So I tried opening the file in rar and there is no install zip there either! So I guess all this was is another com file I cannot use? What I want.....NEED is a standard install zip of a WORKING PMS Com file that can be quickly installed through the normal installation method of CB!!! Where can I get it? ANYONE?!!!!:(

GlobalTeamDirect.com

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 7 months ago #46116 by slabbi
Replied by slabbi on topic Re:uddeim 0.5b plus.zip
I am pretty sure you know why a forum has a search function?

If not you should read this thread:
www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_joomlaboard/Itemid,38/func,view/id,20504/catid,25/

In the first message it says (this was for the first release of uddeim 0.5+):

I have removed the
language and template folder from the archive due to the upload limit of 200k (maybe the admin can change this to 400k). You can compile a new zip with files from uddeIM 0.5b if you like or overwrite the files on your webserver with the files provided here.

And when you continue you will read following:

You can download the complete archive here:

www.slabihoud.de/spampal/com_uddeim06b+.zip

Is this so difficult? Don't say this thread is hard to find, it is the thread with the most pages and visitors:

"uddeIM 0.6b+ (0.5b with some enhancements) [Page: 1...7,8,9] 50 20472"

Regarding your post:
www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_joomlaboard/Itemid,38/func,view/catid,25/id,46115/#46115

You have tried to install an patch file, not a complete installer file. So you have to remove the "com_uddeim" folders manually now (in components and administrator/components) before you can install the full installer file 0.6b+.

Post edited by: slabbi, at: 2007/09/19 09:00

uddeIM & uddePF Development
CB Language Workgroup
CB 3rd Party Developer

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantslabbikrileon
Time to create page: 0.258 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn