test on "disallowed key characters" page

16 years 5 months ago #50964 by hylewis
Joomla 1.0.13
CB 1.1
UddeIM 0.8 (uninstalled problem still exists)
fireboard 1.03 stable
jom comment 2 rec3 (uninstalled problem still exists)
testing site: www.togethering.cn/forum
testing account: gmail/123456
Problem: getting " Disallowed Key Characters" page when reply a topic(firebaord) or replying a message (UddeIM 0.8)

During the test of fireboard component, I encountered the " Disallowed Key Characters" page

when replying a topic or when logging in with thread opened.
same problem happened when using UDDEIM 0.8b to reply a message or when fill in the username directly to send messages.

these two programs are integrated into comunity builder and are having same "Disallowed Key

Characters" problems

other programs not integrated into CB1.1 seem to be working fine.

the problems sort of going away when browsing using IE6, it only appears when conditions are met. see below.

ie6 & Firefox2
without logged in, click the forum link, open an existing thread, the url will be:

www.togethering.cn/index.php?option=com_fireboard&Itemid=38&func=view&id=14&catid=5

then do the login in the comunity log in module, the url will be rewritten like this:
www.togethering.cn/index.php?

option=com_fireboard&Itemid;=38&func;=view&id;=14&catid;=5

please note the ";" sign was added, hence trigued the "disallowed Key Characters" error page.
by click the "back" button on the ie, the url turns normal and everything is fine in IE6.

under ie6, replying a thread or topic is fine;

but under firefox, replying a topic will cause the "disallowed Key Characters" page. th url
will become:
www.togethering.cn/index.php?
option=com_fireboard&Itemid=38&func=view&catid=5&id=22#22

Please note the "&" instead of "&" was added strangely.
The topic has been locked.
16 years 5 months ago #50965 by slabbi
Replied by slabbi on topic Re:test on "disallowed key characters" page
Please could you stop discussing this topic here?

This forum is about uddeIM only. I have not enough spare time to process messages which are not about uddeIM (I am notified about all messages because of my moderator status).

I suggest to open a thread in joomla.org forums. I am pretty sure that there are the correct people who know how to fix your problem.

Thread closed.

uddeIM & uddePF Development
CB Language Workgroup
CB 3rd Party Developer
The topic has been locked.
Moderators: beatnantslabbikrileon
Time to create page: 0.141 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn