weird behavior 1.rc2

16 years 3 months ago #54313 by latino
weird behavior 1.rc2 was created by latino
Hi:

Thanks for the work done in uddeim, it is a must have IMO. Well, I am having trouble with uddeim 1.0rc2 when user logouts from the site while at privade message window. System responds with blank screen telling something like you dont have initiated session. It is bad since it get the user to a blank screen...

I tried to include attachments but jpeg extension is not allowed. Any tip will be appreciated. You can se at:

www.mysite.com

User: prueba
Passwd: prueba

Login/Logout is placed at top right (Entrar = Login, Finalizar Session = Logout)

Private Message is under MENU INTERACTIVO label Mensajes Privados. Go there after login and then logout from site to see the problem. I am using a RT template dunno if that have something to do with this.

B):blink:

Post edited by: latino, at: 2008/01/14 19:02

Post edited by: latino, at: 2008/01/14 19:05

Post edited by: latino, at: 2008/01/14 22:38

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 3 months ago #54316 by slabbi
Replied by slabbi on topic Re:weird behavior 1.rc2
I saw the message.

Unfortunately this message is not generated by uddeIM, so when you logout from your site using the link, uddeIM is not longer called by your site and so it cannot be responsible for this message.

I checked it on my J1.0 and J1.5 test sites and also there this problem is not reproduceable.

Could you make a search on all installed files, it would be helpful to know which component creates this error message.

uddeIM & uddePF Development
CB Language Workgroup
CB 3rd Party Developer

16 years 3 months ago #54338 by latino
Replied by latino on topic Re:weird behavior 1.rc2
Thank you! Will debug other components or the template.

B)

Moderators: beatnantslabbikrileon
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn