UddeIM 0.7 question.

16 years 3 months ago #54917 by Jeroen.php
Replied by Jeroen.php on topic Re:UddeIM 0.7 question.
Thanks Slabbi, Sorry for my hurry but if version 1.0 is not available yet, will version 0.9 solve my problem too? And where can I download it?

Jeroen

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 3 months ago #55007 by Jeroen.php
Dear Slabbi, I want to upgrade from UddeIM 0.7 to 0.9
Do I have to uninstall component 0.7 and then install component0.9 and after this
Run this sql statement in phpmyadmin:
ALTER TABLE `jos_uddeim` ADD `crypthash` VARCHAR( 32 ) DEFAULT NULL ;

Is this correct? And then set configuration settings in Joomla admin. And will all existing messages between users be still usable to them?
Please let me know if I understand correctly so I can start upgrading.
Thanks, Jeroen:)

16 years 3 months ago #55031 by slabbi
Replied by slabbi on topic Re:UddeIM 0.7 question.
There is an step by step explaination in the readme which yaou should read carefully!

You can run the SQL statements(!) even when 0.7 is still installed as you like. I recommend to deinstall 0.7 and reinstall 0.9 with the installer (nevertheless you have to apply the following statements):

and additionally when you upgrade 0.7b and below to 0.9b:
ALTER TABLE `jos_uddeim` ADD `crypthash` VARCHAR( 32 ) DEFAULT NULL ;

and additionally you upgrade 0.8b and below to 0.9b:
ALTER TABLE `jos_uddeim` ADD INDEX `datum` ( `datum` );
ALTER TABLE `jos_uddeim` ADD INDEX `totrashdate` ( `totrashdate` );
ALTER TABLE `jos_uddeim` ADD INDEX `totrashdateoutbox` ( `totrashdateoutbox` );
ALTER TABLE `jos_uddeim` ADD INDEX `toread_totrash_datum` ( `toread`, `totrash`, `datum` );
ALTER TABLE `jos_uddeim` ADD INDEX `totrash_totrashdate` ( `totrash`, `totrashdate` );

uddeIM & uddePF Development
CB Language Workgroup
CB 3rd Party Developer

16 years 3 months ago #55049 by Jeroen.php
Dear Slabbi, I did everything according to the readme. I uninstalled 0.7 and installed 0.9 I got this message during install:
Warning: copy(/home/xapoptiek/domains/nederlandoptiek.nl/public_html/administrator/components/com_uddeim/uddeim.xml) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/xapoptiek/domains/nederlandoptiek.nl/public_html/administrator/components/com_installer/installer.class.php on line 360
Upload component - Failed
Failed to copy file: /home/xapoptiek/domains/nederlandoptiek.nl/public_html/media/install_47987b5522331/uddeim.xml to /home/xapoptiek/domains/nederlandoptiek.nl/public_html/administrator/components/com_uddeim/uddeim.xml

After checking in admin it says at installed components that I have version 0.7! Is this something you recognise?
Please help, Jeroen

16 years 3 months ago #55055 by slabbi
Replied by slabbi on topic Re:UddeIM 0.7 question.
Your Joomla (the component installer) has no access rights to the folders and maybe Joomla was not able to deinstall the old configuration because of wrong access rights.

uddeIM & uddePF Development
CB Language Workgroup
CB 3rd Party Developer

Moderators: beatnantslabbikrileon
Time to create page: 0.330 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn