[SOLVED] uddeIM 0.9 sql error 1146

16 years 3 months ago #54979 by hamccull
[SOLVED] uddeIM 0.9 sql error 1146 was created by hamccull
I don't know if this is best forum for my question, but I am a CB newbie, so I thought I'd start here.

I've installed CB and integrated it with Fireboard. No problems there.

Now, I've tried installing uddeIM 0.9 and followed very carefully all the directions in the README files. I used the component installer to install the main component and then the CB plug-in manager to install the plug-in.

When I test sending a PM, I am getting a "SQL errorDB function failed with error number 1146" message. I've checked different forums and don't see a recent solution for this that can be done from within Joomla.

Is there any configuration that must be done outside of the main Joomla administrator's page? I am on a GoDaddy unix server if that makes any difference.

Thanks!

Post edited by: slabbi, at: 2008/01/30 11:00

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 3 months ago #55085 by penderau
Replied by penderau on topic Re:uddeIM 0.9 sql error 1146
I have the same issue. My Joomla! site is running on GoDaddy's Unix server as well.

16 years 3 months ago #55347 by hamccull
Replied by hamccull on topic Re:uddeIM 0.9 sql error 1146
In researching another component for my site, I ran across this explanation of how GoDaddy handles the sql databases that may explain the problem we're seeing.

See LittleMike's March 8, 2007 comment about how GoDaddy sets up their customers' Joomla sites and sql sites on different servers, requiring different passwords: extensions.joomla.org/component/option,com_mtree/task,viewlink/link_id,1606/Itemid,35/

16 years 1 month ago #59345 by virtualwebrep
Replied by virtualwebrep on topic Re:[SOLVED] uddeIM 0.9 sql error 1146
I have the SAME problem - getting the 1146 error when I try to send an IM.

You list this as [SOLVED] but is it? Where is the solution?

One thing these boards are not - is user friendly regarding finding solutions to problems, imho.

I am running CB 1.1 on a Joomla 1.5 Populus template.

Any help with a "solution" would be greatly appreciated...

Or I could buy into the promise of documentation for $39 which claims to walk you through PM integration issues.

Has anyone done this, and was the info provided vital to getting the PM component to work?

Thanks

16 years 1 month ago #59347 by slabbi
Replied by slabbi on topic Re:[SOLVED] uddeIM 0.9 sql error 1146
Read the link hamccull has posted.

This forum is uddeIM related and has not been opened to solve problems with GoDaddy quirky setup. So the problem is "solved" for me.

When you have problems with GoDaddy please contact GoDaddy support. When you have problems with uddeIM (e.g. with bugs in uddeIM) I will try to help.

And... I am not involved in any earnings from the $39 subscription.

uddeIM & uddePF Development
CB Language Workgroup
CB 3rd Party Developer

15 years 11 months ago #63524 by jayskibob
Replied by jayskibob on topic Re:[SOLVED] uddeIM 1.1 sql error 1054
When trying to send IM's using UddeIM I am getting the following error message

SQL errorDB function failed with error number 1054
Unknown column 'lastsent' in 'field list' SQL=UPDATE jos_uddeim_emn SET lastsent=1211546100 WHERE userid=62
SQL =
UPDATE jos_uddeim_emn SET lastsent=1211546100 WHERE userid=62

Udde V 1.1 with Joomla 1.0.15 & CB 1.1

any ideas?

Moderators: beatnantslabbikrileon
Time to create page: 0.243 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn