Error while running uddeIm w/ CB - Line 24?

16 years 3 months ago #55021 by oONightFireOo
Error while running uddeIm w/ CB - Line 24? was created by oONightFireOo
Good Evening...

For some reason, I can't get uddeIM that is also integrated with Community Builder. I believe that I followed the installation instructions in the readme file, and everything seemed to run without any problems.

There is a Quick Message box in the different Profiles, however when I go to "Send a Private Message" I get the following error:

Warning: require_once(includes/mambo.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /FULL_PATH_HERE/httpdocs/english/components/com_uddeim/uddeim.php on line 24

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'includes/mambo.php' (include_path='\.:\') in /FULL_PATH_HERE/httpdocs/english/components/com_uddeim/uddeim.php on line 24

I've searched all of the Forums and couldn't find any posts regarding this error and have no idea how to go about correcting this issue.

Any guidance that someone could provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance,
~Kevin

Post edited by: oONightFireOo, at: 2008/01/24 01:38

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 3 months ago #55035 by slabbi
It seems that you have a very uncommon Joomla configuration, since you have installed Joomla not in the web root but an sub folder.

You can add
"$mainframe->getCfg('absolute_path')."
to
require_once('includes/mambo.php');
include_once('includes/pageNavigation.php');
so it looks like
require_once($mainframe->getCfg('absolute_path').'/includes/mambo.php');
include_once($mainframe->getCfg('absolute_path').'/includes/pageNavigation.php');

Nevertheless you should consider to move the installation to you root since lots of other components use the same method to include Joomla code.

Post edited by: slabbi, at: 2008/01/24 16:38

uddeIM & uddePF Development
CB Language Workgroup
CB 3rd Party Developer

16 years 3 months ago #55063 by oONightFireOo
Replied by oONightFireOo on topic Re:Error while running uddeIm w/ CB - Line 24?
Sorry for being stupid...

I didn't even look at the file, and I had been working on the site for a LONG time - and was trying my best to get out of the door and go home...

However, I've used many installations of Joomla! ever since the beginning, and while all of the other installations are installed in the web root - this one could not be for several different reasons. This is the first issue that I've ever run into...so hopefully I'll be good to go.

But thank you so much for your help!
And sorry to ask such a stupid question!

Have a great day!
~Kevin

Moderators: beatnantslabbikrileon
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn