autocomplete hangs

16 years 3 months ago #55575 by terrybritton
Replied by terrybritton on topic Re:autocomplete hangs
I just double-checked and the login test and password test123 work fine (that's a one not an L).

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 3 months ago #55576 by terrybritton
Not sure how I missed this before but I'm getting this error in my apache log when I type anything in the autocomplete field.

[code:1]PHP Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class Services_JSON in /htdocs/castaways/components/com_uddeim/json.php on line 116, referer: www.castawaysclub.com/component/option,com_uddeim/task,new/Itemid,0/[/code:1]

16 years 3 months ago #55579 by slabbi
Replied by slabbi on topic Re:autocomplete hangs
ok, did it ;)

Your template also includes mootools and this makes troubles. It is "rt_bentobox". You could try to fix this in uddeim for your site (remove the include javascript line with mootools) when it does not work you can only switch autocomplete off, I am sorry.

uddeIM & uddePF Development
CB Language Workgroup
CB 3rd Party Developer

16 years 3 months ago #55580 by terrybritton
Thanks a lot slabbi. Now that I know it's mootools I can fix it. Great component by the way.

16 years 2 months ago #56191 by slc
Replied by slc on topic Re:autocomplete hangs
terrybritton,

I am having a similar issue. Where you able to get autocomplete to work on your site?

Thanks

16 years 2 months ago #56202 by terrybritton
I haven't played around with it. I just turned off the autocomplete. You should just be able to remove the code that calls mootools in includes.php. This will only work if you are loading mootools in your template, which I presume you are.

Moderators: beatnantslabbikrileon
Time to create page: 0.640 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn