(SOLVED) UddeIM css

16 years 1 month ago #57825 by Pachosea
(SOLVED) UddeIM css was created by Pachosea
Hi..

Is it anybody who knows how I can change template css files in com_uddeim.. Seems like I don't have permission to that of some reason! The way I try to this is by downloading the css file, mod it, and then upload it again.. but then I get the message that i can't overwrite the original css file.. Anybody else who had the same problem.. The thing I want to do is to change the textbox width of the compose mail textarea.. it's 450px and I want to change it to 300px to fit my page..

Post edited by: slabbi, at: 2008/02/29 09:41

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 1 month ago #57868 by slabbi
Replied by slabbi on topic Re:UddeIM css
Edit the css file:

[code:1]#uddeim-writeform textarea {
width: 450px;
}[/code:1]

uddeIM & uddePF Development
CB Language Workgroup
CB 3rd Party Developer

16 years 1 month ago #57876 by Pachosea
Replied by Pachosea on topic Re:UddeIM css
Yes,, I find those lines of code but my problem is that I can't edit the files.. can't overwrite them, can't delete them can't change permission states on them. I have CB community builder installed to, wonder if that's the problem.. The thing is I can edit other components css files, but not uddeim and community builder..

16 years 1 month ago #57877 by slabbi
Replied by slabbi on topic Re:UddeIM css
These question is not uddeIM related. Please ask these questions in a Joomla beginners forum. Or use the forum search!

When you upload components using ftp the owner of the file is usually the user (e.g. ftpuser), when you use the Joomla components installer the owner is usually the webserver (e.g. wwwrun). So you cannot change these files using ftp. Use JoomlaXplorer to modify the access rights when the owner is wwwrun.

uddeIM & uddePF Development
CB Language Workgroup
CB 3rd Party Developer

Moderators: beatnantslabbikrileon
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn