Ideas, suggestions, features for uddeIM 1.2

16 years 1 month ago #59236 by slabbi
Well, uddeIM 1.1 will be published soon and so I start a new round for the upcoming 1.2 (release in summer).

If you don't like the tracker on Joomlacode.org, post your ideas here.

Btw I have two features on my personal todo list which I will keep secret as long as possible, but be sure both features will make uddeIM unique (if it isn't already unique) under the PMS ;) I do not promise anything but will try my best ;)

Post edited by: slabbi, at: 2008/03/22 22:38

uddeIM & uddePF Development
CB Language Workgroup
CB 3rd Party Developer

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 1 month ago #59299 by Roland
Hello,

as written in some other posts before...

A feature to send attachment is missing! :woohoo:

A lot of users don't want to publish here email-adress or just want to send something very quick. The Email-System from CB also can't send attachment, so this would be a helpfull feature.

Keep on the great work!

Best wishes from Bavaria! :side:

www.simple-quality.de - The Quality-Web-Portal

16 years 1 month ago #59502 by hfhs
Hi Stephan,

I love your program and 1.0 seems to be running flawless on my site. One thing I would like to see, is an option to sort "Realnames" by lastname instead of the default firstname and have the lastname shown first in the dropdown. Example:

Adams John
Baker Paul
Carter Donald

Thanks,

Don

16 years 1 month ago #59891 by NateM
Here's an idea. How about the ability to block a user from sending a pm for a certain amount of time, (or indefinitely). We occasionally get people who aren't spambots, but who want to promote an event they are doing or something using the PM system. We don't really allow that, as we consider it a form of spamming, but it isn't on the same level as Nigerian scammers, so I'm not looking to ban them, at least not right away. So, I'd like to kind of block their ability to spam for awhile, say a week or a month, to show that I'm serious about it and that if they continue they'll get the ban. It would be nice if you could also specify whether admins/moderators will still be able to read their pms, (so they can grovel and beg for forgiveness. :evil:) What do you think?

Post edited by: NateM, at: 2008/03/28 07:24

16 years 1 month ago #59904 by mobilist
Replied by mobilist on topic Re:Ideas, suggestions, features for uddeIM 1.2
I want a feature that from cancelling PM system as default backend. And users could be open their PM system. Because, on my site MANs sends PM to GIRL users :D My English is not very well, sorry. :unsure:

16 years 1 month ago #59913 by montana

the ability to block a user from sending a pm for a certain amount of time, (or indefinitely)

Would be really nice

I would like a function like PMS Enchanged have

The ability to open as administrator the emailcontent
Not that intrest me what people write, but with this function i can find easly who spam over mail.

Moderators: beatnantslabbikrileon
Time to create page: 0.294 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn