Strange Popup problem

16 years 1 month ago #59638 by dcurtis1
Strange Popup problem was created by dcurtis1
I am new to Joomla and UddeIM. I have been using both for about 3 weeks. Please be patient if I say something the wrong way. Noob!!

I am using Joomla 1.5.1 and uddeIM 1.0 I have also installed Community Builder 1.1 and Live Users Pro.

The issue is....
When anyone logs in and has new mail they get a popup for Express message. That's good!
When you click on the link you go to a page cannot be displayed error message.

Here's the strange thing. My site address is www.batbustersedwardsgold.com and whenever you click on the link it appends it again with the mailbox address also...

www.batbustersedwardsgold.comhttp//www.batbustersedwardsgold.com/index.php?option=com_uddeim&task=inbox&Itemid=64

If you remove the first www.batbustersedwardsgold.com it will go into the mailbox like it's supposed to.

Please help, I have been pulling my hair out over this for 3 days. I checked all settings and can't find the problem.

Thanks in Advance!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 1 month ago #59671 by slabbi
Replied by slabbi on topic Re:Strange Popup problem

uddeIM & uddePF Development
CB Language Workgroup
CB 3rd Party Developer

16 years 1 month ago #59684 by dcurtis1
Replied by dcurtis1 on topic Re:Strange Popup problem
I did what you said and edited the .php file but that didn't fix the problem. That just took the link away.

The popup still comes up but it took away the functionality of being able to click on the popup.

Also my Joomla install is in the root of the domain. It's not in the root of my hosting account but it's not installed into a "Joomla" directory or anything like that.

16 years 1 month ago #59686 by slabbi
Replied by slabbi on topic Re:Strange Popup problem
You did something wrong...

uddeIM & uddePF Development
CB Language Workgroup
CB 3rd Party Developer

Moderators: beatnantslabbikrileon
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn