(BUG, CONFIRMED) Mailreminder (forgotmenot) fails

16 years 2 weeks ago #61120 by Opinioo
Hello,

I use uddeIM 1.0 with joomla 1.0.15
I've also uploaded 1.0 hotfix.
When i click on "repare" button in Database maintenance i've got this following error message :

Fatal error: Call to undefined function dispatchemn() in /home.10.5/deeprovo/www/administrator/components/com_uddeim/admin.shared.php on line 287

Any idea to fix it ?

Thank you :)

Post edited by: slabbi, at: 2008/04/17 14:40

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 2 weeks ago #61123 by slabbi
Replied by slabbi on topic Re:Database maintenance?
Thats what I call a bug :(

I am sorry it cannot be fixed with a few lines of code. The problem is that for the fix you have to move some code from "includes.php" to "admin.shared.php", e.g. the function dispatchEMN(), but also all(?) other functions called in dispatchEMN(). Maybe I will find another solution. I need some time to check how to deal with it.

The functionality is not broken completely! The bug only appears when you call the maintenance function in the backend and a reminder message is sent.

All other "forgetmenot" emails are generated and frontend user will not see this bug.

Nevertheless you should update to uddeIM 1.1 (the bug also appears in this version).

I am preparing a hotfix for uddeIM 1.1 which will also fix your reported bug.

Thanks.

Post edited by: slabbi, at: 2008/04/17 14:44

uddeIM & uddePF Development
CB Language Workgroup
CB 3rd Party Developer

16 years 2 weeks ago #61126 by slabbi
Replied by slabbi on topic Re:Database maintenance?
Sometimes I am really fast:

For uddeIM 1.1 you find the fixed files here (with several other minor bugfixes, download the HEAD file):

joomlacode.org/gf/project/com_uddeim/scmsvn/?action=browse&path=%2Freleases%2F1.1hotfix1%2F

Please give feedback.

This is not the final version of the hotfix package, so do not make it available! It will be released in a few days!

uddeIM & uddePF Development
CB Language Workgroup
CB 3rd Party Developer

16 years 2 weeks ago #61135 by Opinioo
Hello,

Unfortunately, i cannot update to uddeIM 1.1
As i have already posted it in another topic, i haven't found any help to know how exactly i have to modify PhpMyAdmin tables as i'm not really good with tables...:S

Regards

Moderators: beatnantslabbikrileon
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn