uddeIM and connection request PM

15 years 11 months ago #63159 by adreutest
uddeIM and connection request PM was created by adreutest
Hi :)

I have Joomla 1.0.15, community builder 1.1 and uddeIM 1.1 running on a local test system. The uddeIM-Plugin for CB and the Quick-Message-Tab are installed and published. Everything is fine except one thing:

When a User X gets a PM with a connection request, this PM contains only "You have a pending connection from User Y" So far so good, but the following message is missing, which should contain a few more explanation sentences ("this is a message generated...") and a link to the User Y profile.

In the simultanously send E-Mail (i've set Email+PMS Notification in CB) the User X receive the complete message, with subject, full message, link and so on.

But the PM shows always only the few words (see above), and that is exactly the title of the E-Mail.

I configured everything a gillion times. BBEdit is enabled. The Users is nearly everything allowed.

It would be great, if you could help me. Sorry for the long post and my bad English.

adreutest

Post edited by: adreutest, at: 2008/05/18 21:37

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 11 months ago #63160 by slabbi
Replied by slabbi on topic Re:uddeIM and connection request PM
Hi,

sorry, I cannot help you here.

The connection message is generated by CB. uddeIM is only the message system CB uses and has no influence how the message looks like.

uddeIM & uddePF Development
CB Language Workgroup
CB 3rd Party Developer

15 years 11 months ago #63162 by adreutest
Replied by adreutest on topic Re:uddeIM and connection request PM
Ok, i will post it in CB 1.1 Discussions. Thanks a lot for your amazing fast reply.

Moderators: beatnantslabbikrileon
Time to create page: 0.200 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn