uddeIM not showing?

15 years 10 months ago #68557 by frozenflames
uddeIM not showing? was created by frozenflames
Hi, im using joomla 1.5.4, CB 1.2 RC2 and uddeIM 1.2 beta2. I installed the plugin and configured it in every way possible, i even done a fresh install of joomla using WAMP on my pc. But still uddeIM does not show in the profile in CB. Please help?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 10 months ago #68566 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:uddeIM not showing?
frozenflames wrote:

Hi, im using joomla 1.5.4, CB 1.2 RC2 and uddeIM 1.2 beta2. I installed the plugin and configured it in every way possible, i even done a fresh install of joomla using WAMP on my pc. But still uddeIM does not show in the profile in CB. Please help?

Are you really using CB 1.2 RC2?
Reason I am asking is because its only available for doc subscribers and your username is not associated with one.

15 years 10 months ago #68572 by slabbi
Replied by slabbi on topic Re:uddeIM not showing?
The CB plugin will show a "Quick message box" on other people profiles. Nothing more, thing less. uddeIM is called by a link in your menu.

uddeIM & uddePF Development
CB Language Workgroup
CB 3rd Party Developer

15 years 10 months ago #68619 by frozenflames
Replied by frozenflames on topic Re:uddeIM not showing?
nant wrote:

frozenflames wrote:

Are you really using CB 1.2 RC2?
Reason I am asking is because its only available for doc subscribers and your username is not associated with one.

Hi, sorry for the mistake, i just wote the version from the front page of this website as i downloaded it like few weeks back. Its actually 1.1, still can you please help me why uddeIM is not showing in the profile, it was working before with 1.5.3 version of joomla. Is it because of joomla?

15 years 10 months ago #68622 by frozenflames
Replied by frozenflames on topic Re:uddeIM not showing?
slabbi wrote:

The CB plugin will show a "Quick message box" on other people profiles. Nothing more, thing less. uddeIM is called by a link in your menu.

:( Yes i know that it shows a "Quick message box", but its not showing any more:unsure:. I have done every thing i could as i said before i even did a fresh install of joomla on WAMP and tried it on it, but no sucess. It was working before with joomla 1.5.3 but now as i upgraded to 1.5.4, its not showing any more?

15 years 10 months ago #68639 by slabbi
Replied by slabbi on topic Re:uddeIM not showing?
Currently I am on vacation, so I cannot update my test server to J1.5.4.

Does anybody else use the CB message plugin on 1.5.4 and confirm the problem? If so it might be a problem with CB?!?

uddeIM & uddePF Development
CB Language Workgroup
CB 3rd Party Developer

Moderators: beatnantslabbikrileon
Time to create page: 0.210 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn