Userprofile - Warning: array_intersect()

12 years 1 month ago #195923 by beat
CBSubs 1.3.0 RC2, just released, works around that CB bug too.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 1 month ago #195966 by diogotu
Replied by diogotu on topic Re: Userprofile - Warning: array_intersect()
Hi Beat,

I would like to know, we need to upgrade just this files:
  • bot_subs_130rc2-E
  • cbplug_CBSubs_MAIN_130rc2-E
  • mod_subs_130rc2-E

or there are more files that where changed? Would be possible in next updates or upgrades have, also the option for one single file instalation for all, sometimes it takes a lot of work to install one by one!

Thanks

12 years 1 month ago #195983 by nant

diogotu wrote: Hi Beat,

I would like to know, we need to upgrade just this files:

• bot_subs_130rc2-E
  • cbplug_CBSubs_MAIN_130rc2-E
  • mod_subs_130rc2-E

or there are more files that where changed? Would be possible in next updates or upgrades have, also the option for one single file instalation for all, sometimes it takes a lot of work to install one by one!

Thanks

You need to upgrade all installed CBSubs packages.

That's a nice feature, but what happens with people that do not need all the integration options?

12 years 1 month ago #196039 by diogotu
Replied by diogotu on topic Re: Userprofile - Warning: array_intersect()

That's a nice feature, but what happens with people that do not need all the integration options?

Would be nice o have both options, and the costumer can select what to download, the one single file with all plugins or lots of separated plugins in one zip file, than you will be able to see how many download are made for each!

Other possibilitie would be inside of the big zip file both options...

for me in each update i have to load 15 files... and is quite borring and repetitive work... when is a new version, i aways get happy for the new version but sad for having to repeat the same process lots of time!

Thanks for replying!
Best regards

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.220 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn