Thumb not created

17 years 10 months ago #14599 by Cpt_orgazmo
Thumb not created was created by Cpt_orgazmo
Hi all,

I install Community Builder on my site but like my hoster disable the exec() command, I had some error messages in the administrator panel but I found on the web that i can replace in imgToolbox.class.php
$this->testIM()) { by $this->testGD()) {
and $this->testNetPBM()) { by $this->testGD()) {
It works fine but the thumbs are not still create ... The GD2 library is correctly installed (coppermine create the thumb) and in the phpinfo I have :
gd
GD Support enabled
GD Version 2.0 or higher
FreeType Support enabled
FreeType Linkage with freetype
T1Lib Support enabled
GIF Read Support enabled
GIF Create Support enabled
JPG Support enabled
PNG Support enabled
WBMP Support enabled

As they can't install another image software i have tu use GD2 library. I don't know if it is the modifcations in the imgToolbox.class.php which is not correct (Before and after the modifications the thumbs are not created)? I have to make another modification ?

Thanks for your help.

Bye

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 10 months ago #14603 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Thumb not created
Cpt_orgazmo wrote:

Hi all,

I install Community Builder on my site but like my hoster disable the exec() command, I had some error messages in the administrator panel but I found on the web that i can replace in imgToolbox.class.php
$this->testIM()) { by $this->testGD()) {
and $this->testNetPBM()) { by $this->testGD()) {
It works fine but the thumbs are not still create ... The GD2 library is correctly installed (coppermine create the thumb) and in the phpinfo I have :
gd
GD Support enabled
GD Version 2.0 or higher
FreeType Support enabled
FreeType Linkage with freetype
T1Lib Support enabled
GIF Read Support enabled
GIF Create Support enabled
JPG Support enabled
PNG Support enabled
WBMP Support enabled

As they can't install another image software i have tu use GD2 library. I don't know if it is the modifcations in the imgToolbox.class.php which is not correct (Before and after the modifications the thumbs are not created)? I have to make another modification ?

Thanks for your help.

Bye

CB supports GD2 (simply select it in configuration).

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

17 years 10 months ago #14609 by Cpt_orgazmo
Replied by Cpt_orgazmo on topic Re:Thumb not created
I already do this in the administrator panel, i got "GD2 library Auto dectected 2.0 or higher" and GD2 library is selected.
First i thought that it was the GD2 library that was not correctly installed but in coppermine all the thumbs are present...

++

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn