17 years 10 months ago #14964 by danserea
Avatar in cb_online was created by danserea
Hi all,

My first attempts at using Joomla and CB but so far I'm impressed.

I want to have a 15 x15 pixel image of the the users avatar appear in the cb_online (mod_comprofileronline) located ont he home page. This would be a 160px x 200px scrollable div of all the users. I couldn't find it searching, is this functionality already in there somewhere or do I need to start customizing??

thanks

Dana

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 10 months ago #15282 by ffaabbss
Replied by ffaabbss on topic Re:Avatar in cb_online
there is a module to show latest users with image located on mambojoe.com hich is the old cb site.

once you have such a module for cb_online i would be very happy if you sahred it, as i would like to have it too but have no clue of coding... for online module you might want to use whoisonline XTD, which is the best online module and most advanced i think.. it shows you logged in time and goes to inactive if the user does not do anything.. really great would be to have an avatar in that module... go to my site and log in on the bottom with testing/testing.. that will take you to the community page and you will see the module. it is the best really. and will be even better with your image support!

thx
fabs

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn