comprofile not loading properly

17 years 10 months ago #15067 by sir_hugo
comprofile not loading properly was created by sir_hugo
I have tried searching this forum and have read everything I thouhgt might work on my problem, including uninstalling, reinstalling, clearing cookies in my browser, etc.

I am using Joomla 1.0.8 with the Stable release of CB. Currently only comprofile and CB Login are installed using the files off Joomlaforge.

Now the problem is that when I click on the register button on CB login or when I try to use the profile link created during the install I get only the top portion of my template up until the CB login module actually loading. Nothing in the center loads and the rest of the page just stops loading at that point.

This problem exists with both Firefox and IE.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 10 months ago #15072 by algida
Replied by algida on topic Re:comprofile not loading properly
I have same problem, if I try to look on my profile. It generates empty page with this source code:
<link type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" href="avojacek.fbl.cz/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/templates/dark/template.css" />
<script type="text/javascript" src="components/com_comprofiler/js/overlib_hideform_mini.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="components/com_comprofiler/js/overlib_anchor_mini.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="components/com_comprofiler/js/overlib_centerpopup_mini.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript">overlib_pagedefaults(WIDTH,250,VAUTO,RIGHT,AUTOSTATUSCAP, CSSCLASS,TEXTFONTCLASS,'cb-tips-font',FGCLASS,'cb-tips-fg',BGCLASS,'cb-tips-bg',CAPTIONFONTCLASS,'cb-tips-capfont', CLOSEFONTCLASS, 'cb-tips-closefont');</script>
<script type="text/javascript">
function cbConnSubmReq() {
cClick();
document.connOverForm.submit();
}
function confirmSubmit() {
if (confirm("Are you sure you want to remove this connection?"))
return true ;
else
return false ;
}
</script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="avojacek.fbl.cz/components/com_comprofiler/js/menubest.js">
<script type="text/javascript" src="avojacek.fbl.cz/components/com_comprofiler/js/tabpane.js">

Can you help me please?
Ales

17 years 10 months ago #15073 by sir_hugo
Replied by sir_hugo on topic Re:comprofile not loading properly
Should have stated that I have tried all my custum templates and the default. I have the template changer module out and I am using that to change between them. I will check if changing the default for the site fixes it. I will let you know if that changes anything otherwise I have tried using the default and it still doesnt work.

17 years 10 months ago #15075 by algida
Replied by algida on topic Re:comprofile not loading properly
May be that is because galery2 tab. If I unpublish this tab is seems to be OK.
Do you know what can be with gallery2 tab wrong?
Regards Ales

17 years 10 months ago #15071 by stevebor1
Replied by stevebor1 on topic Re:comprofile not loading properly
do you have a custom template installed? If so, try a default that came with Joomla.

Karma Me Up!
File Attachment:

FITcommunity
Joomla! 1.0.12 - Community Builder 1.0.2 - Joomlaboard 1.1.2
Own Mods Featured Profile Mod
My Real Day Job
File Attachment:

Mobile Wallet and Social Lending, Anywhere!

17 years 10 months ago #15146 by sir_hugo
Replied by sir_hugo on topic Re:comprofile not loading properly
Ok, I tried the default template and that isnt working either. Here is the source code for the page it loads. Sorry for the poor formatting of it but I wasnt sure how best to cut it.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="iso-8859-1"?><!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">
<html xmlns="www.w3.org/1999/xhtml">
<head>
<script language="JavaScript" src="http://website_name.us/Joomla/includes/js/joomla.javascript.js" type="text/javascript">
<title>Website_name Homepage - admin (Admin)</title>
<meta name="description" content="Website_name homepage" />
<meta name="keywords" content="Website_name, Siteinfo" />
<meta name="Generator" content="Joomla! - Copyright (C) 2005 Open Source Matters. All rights reserved." />
<meta name="robots" content="index, follow" />
<link rel="shortcut icon" href="http://website_name.us/Joomla/images/favicon.ico" />
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1" />
<link href="http://website_name.us/Joomla/templates/rhuk_solarflare_ii/css/template_css.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"/>
</head>
<body>

<div align="center">
<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="808">
<tr>
<td class="outline">
<div id="buttons_outer">
<div id="buttons_inner">
<div id="buttons">
</div>
</div>
</div>
<div id="search_outer">
<div id="search_inner">

<form action="index.php?option=com_search" method="get">
<div class="search">
<input name="searchword" id="mod_search_searchword" maxlength="20" alt="search" class="inputbox" type="text" size="20" value="search..." onblur="if(this.value=='') this.value='search...';" onfocus="if(this.value=='search...') this.value='';" /><input type="submit" value="Search" class="button"/> </div>

<input type="hidden" name="option" value="com_search" />
<input type="hidden" name="Itemid" value="" />
</form> </div>
</div>
<div class="clr"></div>
<div id="header_outer">
<div id="header">

</div>
<div id="top_outer">
<div id="top_inner">
<span class="error">Top Module Empty</span>
</div>