User Access and CB

17 years 10 months ago #15272 by Alex1
User Access and CB was created by Alex1
Hello i need to find (or at last code) a plugin for CB able to make viewable to all some information only for some users.
My actual situation is:
- All users on registration provide all information about them
- CB makes this information not viewable to all

If i put an user on level 1 (i.e.) CB will make able to see to all users, for example, website of level1's users
If i put an user on level 2 (i.e.) CB will make able to see to all users, for example, website and photo of level2's users

etc.

There is some plugin or other to makes it?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 10 months ago #15281 by ffaabbss
Replied by ffaabbss on topic Re:User Access and CB
neither joomla nor cb support that as a basic function in 1.0.8 yet... joomla 1.5 is supposed to change permission to take things to anext level.. however.. no idea yet hat that means...

the permissions that the cb plugin by nant (profile gallery)already is using would be perfect for the whole of cb!

moreover there is some development going on concerning privacy plugin to support users possiblity to set some tabs to private... search for "privacy" on the forums. this is alpha so far and may take up to another month or two as the developer told me.

if you would code some combined plugin for privacy to be set by user and for access control for groups that can set by admin i will be the first happy tester... as i have lots of stuff installed i will find incompatibilties if there are any ;)

this is a major feature demanded by the community and you would earn hundreds of karma points with a plugin like that!

thx
fabs

Post edited by: ffaabbss, at: 2006/06/14 13:49

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.233 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn