3 questions (can't find in manual)

15 years 8 months ago #70718 by civalp
3 questions (can't find in manual) was created by civalp
To see the following issues, go to:
www.Seniority1.com
Go to "CareGiver Listings" in the left column.

1. De-activation: we are working on a "Job Search" kind of website, and we would like the 'Registered Applicants' to be able to De-activate their profile if/when they are no longer available for a job. Can we allow them to do this? If so, how?

2. In the 'Registered Candidates' (front-end) list, can we control what the 'pop-up' says when you mouseover a persons image? We would like it to 'pop-up' the user's First Name (instead of the UserName that pops up now.)

3. In the 'Registered Candidates' (front-end) list, sometimes a little 'Clock' shows up instead of their uploaded picture. When I create a New Registered user, and I upload a picture, it works fine. I can't reproduce this. But it happens to many of our candidates. Any insight here? What's the little 'Clock' mean. (Pending? What does 'Pending' mean?)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 8 months ago #70736 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:3 questions (can't find in manual)
1. define a field in CB "searchingJob" yes/no, then use that to filter list.

2. No, you would have to change in cb.core.php ... Unless, you decide to publish names, then it should follow (see CB configuration / name display)

3. you installed mod_comprofilermoderator module ? those are picture uploaded by users, waiting for your approval (in cb 1.2 RC 2 you can do that too in backend user edit, but 1 by 1, while in frontend as moderatory you can approve all at once)

See manual for more info ;)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn