CB Subs supports Multi-site?

8 years 4 months ago #274224 by timstohr
CB Subs supports Multi-site? was created by timstohr
Hey,

Does CB subs run on a multi-site environment? There should not be any reason why it shouldn't but I thought I would rather like to ask. Just bought it and if it doesnt then I actually have no use for it and have to think of something else...

Bye

Tim

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 4 months ago #274226 by nant
Replied by nant on topic CB Subs supports Multi-site?

timstohr wrote: Hey,

Does CB subs run on a multi-site environment? There should not be any reason why it shouldn't but I thought I would rather like to ask. Just bought it and if it doesnt then I actually have no use for it and have to think of something else...

Bye

Tim

What do you mean by multisite environment?
Are you using some kind of joomla extension that supports this?

Does your Joomla run on this multi-site environment?

Does CB work on this environment also?

8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #274231 by timstohr
Replied by timstohr on topic CB Subs supports Multi-site?
I am going to use JMS Multisites but havent installed it yet (am waiting for my developer to finish some other projects...). I am sincerely hoping that CB will run on MS multisites otherwise I have to change the whole architecture of my websites and server. Again, no reason why it shouldnt...

Subs is a "plugin" for community builder so it uses the community builder "connection" to Joomla no? so if community builder works then CB subs will also work?

8 years 4 months ago #274237 by nant

timstohr wrote: I am going to use JMS Multisites but havent installed it yet (am waiting for my developer to finish some other projects...). I am sincerely hoping that CB will run on MS multisites otherwise I have to change the whole architecture of my websites and server. Again, no reason why it shouldnt...

Subs is a "plugin" for community builder so it uses the community builder "connection" to Joomla no? so if community builder works then CB subs will also work?

No idea really.
I have no feedback from anyone that tried this.

8 years 4 months ago #274239 by timstohr
Replied by timstohr on topic CB Subs supports Multi-site?
JMS developer says that it should work. You can also share the users between all the sites.

www.jms2win.com/en/faq/faq-joomla-multi-sites

8 years 4 months ago #274288 by nant

timstohr wrote: JMS developer says that it should work. You can also share the users between all the sites.

www.jms2win.com/en/faq/faq-joomla-multi-sites

Great!
Thaks for sharing!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.228 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn