Transfer of site to another server

16 years 8 months ago #44913 by padayaw
Transfer of site to another server was created by padayaw
hi! i have a problem on my cb login module after a site transfer to another server. when i login, it says, wrong username/ password. but if i used the joomla login module a user can login sucessfully.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 5 months ago #51773 by boostman
Replied by boostman on topic Re:Transfer of site to another server
How did you do your transfer?

16 years 4 months ago #52200 by webberarti
Replied by webberarti on topic Re:Transfer of site to another server
I have the same problem now. Joomla's default login module allows me to login but cb_login gives the same error. I installed and reinstalled the module but that does not solve the problem. Also I have tried logging in after importing one of my old database backups. It seems that it is not a correspondence problem of tables. The only transfer I have made was uploading files from my local testing server (through ftp)

16 years 4 months ago #52202 by webberarti
By the way this is the debug output:

Warning: ini_set() has been disabled for security reasons in .../components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.php on line 17

Notice: Undefined offset: 2 in .../administrator/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.class.php on line 2402

Post edited by: webberarti, at: 2007/12/11 10:54

16 years 4 months ago #52205 by webberarti
Ok I have resolved the problem. The cause (at least for my case) is editting version.php file in /includes directory. I'll explain how to resolve it in detail but for now I dont have time. Just for a short term solution replace the edited version.php file with the original one.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.715 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn