Lists don't show all users

17 years 9 months ago #17436 by shadowuk
Lists don't show all users was created by shadowuk
Hi

I did post this originally in the Help forum but had no response so thought I'd better post it here too. Sorry if that was wrong but this list problem is driving me mad.

I have been building up a web site for an alumni association and came across an odd problem.

I created a List in list manager to show all registered users BUT when I run it it says I have 112 registered users when I actually have 151 so far. ALL users registered using the CB Login so I can't understand why it doesn't list them all.

I have tried this with option set to Registered and Everybody in config but still get the same problem.

Any help on this would be very much appreciated.

Thanks

Mike

Running Joomla! 1.0.10 Stable on Microsoft-IIS/6.0 PHP - 4.3.11 Community Builder 1.0

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 9 months ago #17475 by shadowuk
Replied by shadowuk on topic Re:Lists don't show all users
I've solved this problem finally. I noticed a number of the members on the CB user list were not approved or confirmed - odd since the registration seems to be working fine for most of the users but for some odd reason about 43 had a problem confirming their e-mail address.

So I entered each of the relevent users in CB user list and changed the Confirmed to Yes - and all was fine.

Still rather concerned as to why this bunch don't sem to have gone through the system properly though.

Running Joomla! 1.0.10 Stable on Microsoft-IIS/6.0 PHP - 4.3.11 Community Builder 1.0

16 years 8 months ago #43113 by sidewalk
Replied by sidewalk on topic Re:Lists don't show all users
This is a good one - thanks for posting it shadowuk! i was tearing my hair out too trying to figure out why my back end number didnt match my front end number.

And searching using the fireboard is difficult since you can't limit a search to a string of words - so every single forum post that had the word "list" in it came up. Guess I'll post that in the fireboard wishlist forum :blink:

Maybe the CB team could put this info in a FAQ somewhere ... :)

Post edited by: sidewalk, at: 2007/08/16 14:44

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn