Regarding member lists.

16 years 9 months ago #41886 by Maniacz
Regarding member lists. was created by Maniacz
i have been having some isuess with alingment of the header and the members in my list... the titles where more to the right then the actual output of the query from my database..

i had a freind look at the code and he found that there was no align to the header of the members list function in the
comprofiler.html.php
so he made on but now i just want to share this fixed copy of the file, but where should i do that, who should i give this information?
i most apologise im not use to use this forum and dont know the diff rules off this site.

Best Regards.

Maniacz

Attachment comprofiler-0eac084da76ad04f2f1196943990e98f.zip not found

Post edited by: Maniacz, at: 2007/07/31 23:15
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 9 months ago #41887 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Regarding member lists.
You can simply attach it to your post, or post a reply with the file attachment (no .php extension, best is to zip it). Thanks in advance for sharing.

Actually CB uses standard joomla CSS classes, and some templates align correctly, others forget to align the headers left.

Try it with the default joomla template, and you will see them aligned correctly.

CB tries to use as much as possible the site template stylings and very few or no colors itself, so it blends in as well as possible to your site.

You might see that you have same problem for instance in the content lists on your site.

So probably the correct fix would be to add that to the CSS file in your site template. ;)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn