Can't Login with CB Login

16 years 9 months ago #41917 by Ricoboy
Can't Login with CB Login was created by Ricoboy
Hello,

Today I have full customized my new webpage with Joomla (1.0.13) + JosComments + Community Builder (1.0.2) + Fireboard.

So far I had everything working, registrations, comments, forum, etc, all linked to the CB member system. Anyways, I had to remove the regular login module, since if i didnt, some newly registered people couldn't get into their CB Profile. Anyways, I replaced it with the CB Login module, en removes my original one. And, registration worked, got a mail with the info, etc..

But, I can;t login anymore on the frontpage, not even with my admin account, .. just try to make a account on www.dsflash.nl (yes, it's dutch) and login (no activation mail needed). U will see what I mean when u try to login.. It will say that the login is incorrect, and you can't login anymore..

What to do?, I searched for a whole day for the answer, couldn't find anything.

Greets,
Rico

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 9 months ago #41918 by sa247
Replied by sa247 on topic Re:Can't Login with CB Login
look here for a fix...

www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_joomlaboard/Itemid,38/func,view/id,41725

Post edited by: sa247, at: 2007/07/31 23:43

Post edited by: sa247, at: 2007/07/31 23:45

16 years 8 months ago #42554 by jeffgc
Replied by jeffgc on topic Re:Can't Login with CB Login
Hi,

I had same issue. I upgrade to latest version of community builder now all is OK except I nolonger have the captcha image. Seems there are others with this problem too.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.210 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn