Invite non registered!

17 years 9 months ago #17367 by MartinZ
Invite non registered! was created by MartinZ
It will be really nice to have possibility in Connection plugin to invite not registered users.

Like invite enter the e-mail address and invitation e-mail is send to that address (with link to registration form and e-mail address filled automaticly) or if address is allready in DB, then connection request is sent to that user.

When the person register the connecting request is made automatically for inviter.

I think also good will be possibility to search users from connections tab (by mail, name, nick)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 9 months ago #17750 by systemonkey
Replied by systemonkey on topic Re:Invite non registered!
I second this feature request. This will be a neat feature.

17 years 8 months ago #18896 by frankier
Replied by frankier on topic Re:Invite non registered!
With an extension that calls itself "Community Builder" based on a social networking concept, why does it not include the ability to invite a friend so you can build your network?

I would be nice to have the ability to run a private site allowing me to grow my community privately without opening the registration to the public. The invites systems I've reviewed so far do not integrate into CB so the new friend will not be added to the users friend list and therefore, will not grow the social network. "Community Builder" ??????? strange name for an extension that doesn't allow you to build a community.

17 years 8 months ago #19125 by dsendecki
Replied by dsendecki on topic Re:Invite non registered!
I'm looking forward to helping you with this plugin! Where should we begin -- do you know much PHP code? I'm just a beginner unfortunately.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.144 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn