Custom registration admin email

17 years 5 months ago #24077 by blo
Custom registration admin email was created by blo
I need to be able to customize the automatically generated email sent to the admin when a user registers with CB. Specifically, I need it to provide all the data that the user typed in to the fields of the registration form.

Is there any way to do this by hard coding?

I really appreciate your software and help! This is for a non-profit K-12 public school bilingual education program...I wanted to use the CB registration form as our online application, but I need a printable version of all the fields filled in on the registration form. Getting it by email would be ideal.

All help is greatly appreciated...long live OSS!!!!

-in peace-

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 1 week ago #36036 by marineman
Replied by marineman on topic Re:Custom registration admin email
Have you made any progress on this? I'm trying to do something very similar, but no such luck thus far. I've tore the code down and I'm still lost!

17 years 1 week ago #36037 by marineman
Replied by marineman on topic Re:Custom registration admin email
I have a situation where I have "two sites" running off one by way of changing our header, etc based on what's in the URL string. The problem is that when a user receives the pending approval email, all links contain the base site name. I need to set this url to change just as the header and several other modules do. Any ideas? Anyone?

Post edited by: marineman, at: 2007/04/20 16:04

16 years 10 months ago #38968 by marcokleen
Replied by marcokleen on topic Re:Custom registration admin email
Same here. Copy-pasting every registration in Word ain't fun at all. Wouldn't it be possible to create a 'pdf' thing just like the standard 'pdf' thing in Joomla? Site visitors can print out the site using these pdf things (just like the word thing, sorry).

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn