CAPTCHA advance support needed

17 years 6 days ago #36666 by iosoft
CAPTCHA advance support needed was created by iosoft
Many of us, who are using FREE web-host to host their site, may not have GD and TTF support. Hence they can't use the CAPTCHA system for CB at all.

I have a suggestion though which everyone can use this must-wanted feature even if the hosting site doesn't have GD and TTF support.

The main Image file is - captchasecurityimages.php
which should be processed by our/owner server to create a image. Why don't you tweak the code to generate the image not in our/owner server but by www.joomlapolis.com server.
Your server supports everything, so let us give the generated image from your server..... not from ours.

Note, I am not saying that entire CAPTCHA code should be executed at your end..... just the image generating code.

This will 100% garentee of 100% successful code execution.

And the code is so small that I don't think it will reduce your server performance.

what do you think ?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 3 days ago #36897 by iosoft
Replied by iosoft on topic Re:CAPTCHA advance support needed
any comments about my idea ???

17 years 3 days ago #36929 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:CAPTCHA advance support needed
Interesting idea. ;)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.222 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn