Connection Type and Community Details

16 years 11 months ago #38522 by globalddb
Connection Type and Community Details was created by globalddb
Hello all,

I've looked for these features but haven't been able to find them. Is it possible to separate "Connection Types" by tabs? For instance, one tab is "friends", another is "colleagues" etc. I know Mike Simbunch does something similar to this, but it's not what I'm looking for.

For "connection details" they are only visible when a connection icon is mouse-overed. Is there any way to simply make the connection details appear next to or below the connection itself?

Thanks,

-J.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 11 months ago #38526 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Connection Type and Community Details
not without coding some. :)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

16 years 11 months ago #38552 by globalddb
Replied by globalddb on topic Re:Connection Type and Community Details
That's what I figured. :)

I'm not much of a coder, but I'm willing to try.

If someone could point me in the right direction as to which files need to be modified. Though just by asking that, it probably means I don't have enough knowledge to do it.

However, I do think the having the connection details displayed next to the connection and not as a mouse over is practical. I assume that most users will won't be bothered to mouse over a connection to see further details.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.226 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn