Alignment issues with IE

17 years 3 months ago #29478 by doobus
Alignment issues with IE was created by doobus
No real surprise here, IE never gets anything right... [vent]
Anyways... If you visit my site Doocie (ignore the free template from joomlajunkie gonna hack the hell out of it once all the alignment issues are worked out.)

In Firefox it shows 5 pics in a column (row?) and in IE it only shows 4... I know that IE (Pre version 7, actually don't even know if all the css kinks in 7 are worked out) has a double float margin bug that can be fixed with {display: inline;}. I Looked at the source code on my site and this little tidbit showed up that controls the alignment of the gallery: [code:1]<div style="width:100%;margin:0px;padding:0px;border:0px;text-align:left;float:left;">[/code:1] I was wondering if placing the bug fix would fix that problem (I haven't tried this yet because I'm not sure where to look to edit this part in the source code, I viewed it via my web browser.)

Nant maybe you can shed some light on this, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 3 months ago #29554 by doobus
Replied by doobus on topic Re:Alignment issues with IE
Ok figured it out myself. I couldn't find where the css file was located that controlled the layout of the gallery, so I went ahead and just added display: inline; within the static box style and it worked.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.247 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn