Publish Gallery Slideshow?

17 years 3 months ago #30297 by jefferis
Publish Gallery Slideshow? was created by jefferis
I had to go into Mysql and delete the profileGallery's table AND Profiler field in the CB Tabs database before I could completely uninstall and reinstall this mod/plugin. The delete from CB plugin and Mod uninstallers would not work.

Now however, I've lost the instructions on how to make and link the gallery to a display. I cannot find the appropriate settings to do that. I've looked in the pgProfiler, profiler management, and CB gallery mod links.

I thought it was so easy the first time I did it...
Now I'm lost.
jeff

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 3 months ago #30303 by jefferis
Replied by jefferis on topic Re:Publish Gallery Slideshow? -Not all show
Okay, Somehow I found the right publication settings in the Mod>CB Gallery area. Don't know how I missed it, but the problem was my registered user galleries are not showing even though I've set them to auto publish and override. Only my gallery, the admin is showing. I did see this error when trying to log into RS2 Gallery, but that is the only time this error shows. Otherwise my admin gallery just scrolls away, but no user galleries appear. I've set all galleries to show and none are 10 days old yet.

Notice: Undefined variable: date_filter_where_clause in /usr/www/users/jefferis/tacky/modules/mod_cbgallery.php on line 157

Notice: Undefined variable: date_filter_where_clause in /usr/www/users/jefferis/tacky/modules/mod_cbgallery.php on line 322

Notice: Undefined variable: connection_userids_filter in /usr/www/users/jefferis/tacky/modules/mod_cbgallery.php on line 323

Notice: Undefined variable: mod_body in /usr/www/users/jefferis/tacky/modules/mod_cbgallery.php on line 483

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn