Images not showing

17 years 3 months ago #30423 by eug_lo
Images not showing was created by eug_lo
Hello,

First time poster, but been using CB and these forums for a few months now.

For the past 2-3 weeks I've been trying to get the CB Gallery working on my site, but have never been able to get it to function properly. I have been searching these forums to see if anyone else is having the same problem as I - some were somewhat similar, but not quite.

Here is a summary of my situation:

Current settings:
- currently using CB 1.0.2
- plugin enabled
- Auto approve images
- Auto publish images
- no user overrides available
Plugin settings:
- Approval tab disabled

The problem:
Using my admin account, I try to upload an image. It works out fine. Every image I try to upload after the first however, it will not show in gallery. On test accounts that I create, any uploaded images do not show up on the tab at all. Checking the users' folders though, I see that the image and thumbnail have been created everytime any image upload occurs. In the database, in the plug_profilegallery table, there is 1 row only (for the first admin image upload). I try to manually insert a new row with the right entries for the 2nd image, and the image will then show up on tab - however, images will still not display automatically after being uploaded. It seems the problem is, that it won't write new rows after the very first image that is uploaded. How would I be able to correct this?

I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling several times; resetting the database to a previous known good and then installing plugin; tried different variations in settings (admin approval, no admin approval, lightbox display, default display, etc.) - but all of these attempted solutions failed as well.

Any help would be much appreciated,

Eugene

Post edited by: eug_lo, at: 2007/02/02 20:23

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 3 months ago #30645 by yambag
Replied by yambag on topic Re:Images not showing
Edit: Sorry I am retarded... I solved my own problem and it had nothing to do with this thread. Feel free to delete it :pinch:

Post edited by: yambag, at: 2007/02/06 21:49

17 years 1 month ago #35181 by zephrus
Replied by zephrus on topic Re:Images not showing
hello,
i have the same problem .i have uploded the images but it doesnt show up in gallery tab.

plz help me.if have any clue!!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.215 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn