LOGO submissions wanted for phpBB Connector

17 years 11 months ago #13818 by geeffland
While Martijn and myself are trying to finish up version 1.0.3 of the phpBB Connector plugin I would like to solicit volunteer submissions for potential LOGOs for phpBB Connector.

Assuming we get some LOGOs submitted... I would then post them up on the website we are setting up for the "CB Connector" and have the users vote on which one to use.

The winning LOGO would of course get the grand prize of having their LOGO distributed with the "CB Connector" along with ackowledgements in the credits.

Not knowing how long it will take us to finish up 1.0.3 lets set a deadline of July 1st, 2006 for submitting LOGOs. We have had a few already submitted and those will be added to the list to pick from as well...

When the release gets closer I would also like to distribute the english.php file and get additional langauge files submitted to include in the install... so be thinking of that as well...

I had an idea of making a LOGO from a 3 part puzzle piece connecting CB, the "CB Connector", and phpBB... but have not had the time to work on it... anyone is free to use that idea if they want.

If interested just attach a image in this thread and we will see how that works...

Thanks,
Greg

CB3PD Developer - CB Connector (formerly phpBB Connector) plugin

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 11 months ago #13823 by Raj
Congrats on getting your own forum here. You deserve it.

What's the dimensions of the logo in pixels across and pixels down? I design some. :)

Raj

17 years 11 months ago #13826 by geeffland
Replied by geeffland on topic Re:LOGO submissions wanted for phpBB Connector
Raj,

Had not thought that far ahead yet... I have some photo editing tools so we can scale down as needed...

This LOGO might be used on our website but would most definetly be used in the plugin install (similar to what CB does when installing)

So I guess I will leave the size open... but definetly smaller than a desktop wallpaper. So lets keep them smaller than 640x480 atleast (I know... nobody uses a desktop that small anymore)

Thanks for the interest... I know atleast Martijn is working on the puzzle piece concept...

Thanks for the congrats...
Greg

CB3PD Developer - CB Connector (formerly phpBB Connector) plugin

17 years 11 months ago #13873 by martijn189
Replied by martijn189 on topic Re:LOGO submissions wanted for phpBB Connector
Wanted to show you asll my concept logo.... what do you think??

Post edited by: martijn189, at: 2006/05/25 09:41

CB3PD Developer assistent - phpBB Connector plugin

17 years 11 months ago #13978 by martijn189
Replied by martijn189 on topic Re:LOGO submissions wanted for phpBB Connector
mmmm no new reply's in here yet.... is my logo that good?? i hope someone creates another one because this is the only concept logo.....:cheer:

CB3PD Developer assistent - phpBB Connector plugin

17 years 11 months ago #14095 by unzsnu
I spent some minutes playing with the logo ... what do you think?
Attachments:

Moderators: beatnantgeefflandmartijn189krileon
Time to create page: 0.224 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn