Error when viewing phpbb connector plugin control

17 years 11 months ago #13935 by BeatriceKarjalainen
Error when viewing phpbb connector plugin control was created by BeatriceKarjalainen
installed the phpbb connector plugin and when I click on the plugin control panel link I get the following error message in the pop up window:

Code:

SQL errorDB function failed with error number 1146
Table 'rocket_wbndatabase.phpbb_users' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT count( * ) as total_record FROM phpbb_users WHERE user_active = '1'
SQL =

SELECT count( * ) as total_record FROM phpbb_users WHERE user_active = '1'

Does anyone know what this means and how to fix it?

I have phpbb and joomla in the same database as required.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 11 months ago #13937 by geeffland
It is indicating that the phpbb_users table does not exist...

Since you indicate having them in the same database... are you by chance using the phpBB Component instead of phpBB? Otherwise if the forum directory is set correctly it should find the phpbb_users table...

Greg

CB3PD Developer - CB Connector (formerly phpBB Connector) plugin

17 years 11 months ago #13942 by BeatriceKarjalainen
Replied by BeatriceKarjalainen on topic Re:Error when viewing phpbb connector plugin contr
phpBB component? As far as I know I have a normal phpbbinstallation.

At www.parlplatsen.se (www.parlplatsen.se/phpbb2 for the forum) where I have my website now I made a CMS directory that I will use during development of a CMS based site. I tried to type ../phpbb as path to the forum but when that didn't work I did a full copy of the forumfiles to CMS/forum but it didn't help either (www.parlplatsen.se/CMS/forum/)

I checked in myphpadmin and all tables are in the same database and phpbb_users is there.

17 years 11 months ago #13943 by BeatriceKarjalainen
Replied by BeatriceKarjalainen on topic Re:Error when viewing phpbb connector plugin contr
I have also made de change i sessions.php as requested in the readmefile.

Post edited by: BeatriceKarjalainen, at: 2006/05/26 00:42

17 years 11 months ago #13945 by BeatriceKarjalainen
If I can't get it to work is there another good forum to use inside Joomla to which I can import all users and old postings?

I also have a coppermine gallery bridged into my phpbb sp I then need to convert that as well.

17 years 11 months ago #13951 by BeatriceKarjalainen
Replied by BeatriceKarjalainen on topic Re:Error when viewing phpbb connector plugin control
How stupid I'm I accidently pasted another postings error message (copied it to compare with my own).

My own error is:
SQL errorDB function failed with error number 1146
Table 'parlplatsen_se.users' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT count( * ) as total_record FROM users WHERE user_active = '1'
SQL =
SELECT count( * ) as total_record FROM users WHERE user_active = '1'

It doesn't put phpbb_ as prefix when it does the search.

Moderators: beatnantgeefflandmartijn189krileon
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn