Error when viewing phpbb connector plugin control

17 years 11 months ago #13963 by geeffland
BeatriceKarjalainen,

OK now we are getting somewhere... this combined with your message earlier about the directories has me thinking that you forum directory is not set correctly...

It looks to the "DOCUMENT_ROOT" of your website... which should be the root directory...

Based on you saying "(www.parlplatsen.se/CMS/forum/) " I would think your forum directory should be "CMS/forum" without the quotes.

Greg

CB3PD Developer - CB Connector (formerly phpBB Connector) plugin

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 11 months ago #13973 by BeatriceKarjalainen
Replied by BeatriceKarjalainen on topic Re:Error when viewing phpbb connector plugin contr
Thank you!

That did the trick, maybe it says relative to root in the infopopup on the (i) but it ens up behind Delete User Settings drop-down.

17 years 11 months ago #13994 by geeffland
You will be happy to know that version 1.0.3 has a lot more help with making sure the directory and phpBB are setup correcly...

17 years 3 months ago #30192 by rwbronco
Was getting very similar errors to his except now that I have changed it to the correct directory I'm now getting this message:

[code:1]SQL errorDB function failed with error number 1054
Unknown column 'cb.cb_phpbbid' in 'on clause' SQL=SELECT count(*) as total FROM (jos_users as j INNER JOIN jos_comprofiler as cb ON j.id = cb.id) INNER JOIN phpbb_users as p ON cb.cb_phpbbid = p.user_id WHERE cb.approved='1' AND p.user_active='1' AND j.block='0' AND (j.username = p.username) AND (j.password = p.user_password) ORDER by j.id
SQL =
SELECT count(*) as total
FROM (jos_users as j INNER JOIN jos_comprofiler as cb ON j.id = cb.id)
INNER JOIN phpbb_users as p ON cb.cb_phpbbid = p.user_id
WHERE cb.approved='1' AND p.user_active='1' AND j.block='0' AND (j.username = p.username) AND (j.password = p.user_password)
ORDER by j.id
[/code:1]

Post edited by: rwbronco, at: 2007/01/30 00:39

17 years 3 months ago #30233 by geeffland
From this error message it appears that it can not find the cb_phpbbid field in the jos_comprofiler table...

This field is created automatically upon plugin installation...

Please describe how you installed the plugin.

Greg

Moderators: beatnantgeefflandmartijn189krileon
Time to create page: 0.248 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn