HELP!!!

17 years 10 months ago #14061 by ashleyayling
HELP!!! was created by ashleyayling
Whenever I click on the User Profile in the CB menu, I get the following error.

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array in /home/ashleyay/public_html/site/forum/common.php on line 78

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in /home/ashleyay/public_html/site/forum/common.php on line 78

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #3 is not an array in /home/ashleyay/public_html/site/forum/common.php on line 78

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #4 is not an array in /home/ashleyay/public_html/site/forum/common.php on line 78

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #6 is not an array in /home/ashleyay/public_html/site/forum/common.php on line 78

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #7 is not an array in /home/ashleyay/public_html/site/forum/common.php on line 78

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 10 months ago #14151 by geeffland
Replied by geeffland on topic Re:HELP!!!
I have heard of this before but don't remember what the cause was... I think it was posted in the general plugins forum... If I recall correctly that line in phpBB is trying to read POST and GET variables... I will look through the old forums and see what was found out...

Greg

CB3PD Developer - CB Connector (formerly phpBB Connector) plugin

17 years 10 months ago #14269 by geeffland
Not having much luck on finding a solution for this... please post some server info so we can hope to find out what the issue is... It looks like most of the problems were on IIS servers... but yet I have a localhost IIS test server setup that does not get the error...

If you can, print out a pdf of the Joomla - System Info - PHP info... (or copy and paste into a post)... make sure to delete any info which you don't want to share although I don't think the phpInfo screen has any usernames or passwords in it...

Thanks,
Greg

17 years 10 months ago #14274 by ashleyayling
Replied by ashleyayling on topic Re:HELP!!!
Thanks for you help, I just managed to fix this. All I did was remove:

$input = array_merge($HTTP_GET_VARS, $HTTP_POST_VARS, $HTTP_COOKIE_VARS, $HTTP_SERVER_VARS, $HTTP_SESSION_VARS, $HTTP_ENV_VARS, $HTTP_POST_FILES);

from Line 78 in the PHPBB common.php.

Everything now seems to be working fine but I am unaware of what the above code means.

17 years 10 months ago #14279 by geeffland
ashleyayling,

that line of code merges all of the POST, GET, SERVER, COOKIE, and other variables into 1 array to make it easier for phpBB to process 'inputs'...

Not sure what deleting that line will do to your functionality. Deleting that line would probably not be my first choice but if you don't see any negative effects that it might be ok...

Not having found a specific solution I would probably tend to take lines 21 to 74 (per below)
[code:1]
if (!isset($HTTP_SESSION_VARS) || !is_array($HTTP_SESSION_VARS))
{
$HTTP_SESSION_VARS = array();
}[/code:1]

and create copies of that code for each of the other variables in the array_merge function... (notice that that variable did not give an error... Argument #5)...

Still seems like the root cause has something to do with the server settings though... (so it still might help to see a copy of the phpInfo)

Thanks,
Greg

Moderators: beatnantgeefflandmartijn189krileon
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds