Plugin control panel points to index.php.

17 years 7 months ago #20887 by geeffland
Replied by geeffland on topic Re:Plugin control panel points to index.php.
Here is a modified phpbbgui.php file which contains the previous LIMIT patch and also has been reworked to match the current Joomla Admin login method...

Just unzip this file on a local PC then upload the phpbbgui.php file to your website and this should fix the issue.

Greg

(removed file to update in later post)

Post edited by: geeffland, at: 2006/09/14 17:55

CB3PD Developer - CB Connector (formerly phpBB Connector) plugin
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 7 months ago #20888 by geeffland
I also just posted the file to the patches site... I might attempt to make a 1.0.3 version with some of these fixes included... orginally was waiting on V2.0.0 but I will need to see if a 1.0.3 is needed.

forge.joomla.org/sf/frs/do/viewRelease/projects.phpbb_connector/frs.phpbb_connector_patches.version_1_0_2

Thanks,
Greg

17 years 7 months ago #20892 by geeffland
I have taken the file included earlier and patched up to handle RG_EMULATION=off

Greg

Attachment phpbbgui.zip not found

Attachments:

17 years 7 months ago #21851 by Varma
I installed CB and phpbbconnecter and applied patch 2 files when i click on plugin control planel it thorowed below error. so I fixed my database. now all the tables are on latin1_swedish_ci collation.
I deleted the plugin and re-installed but still is not working getting the same error message. Please help.

SQL errorDB function failed with error number 1267
Illegal mix of collations (latin1_swedish_ci,IMPLICIT) and (latin1_general_ci,IMPLICIT) for operation '=' SQL=SELECT count(*) as total FROM (cms_users as j INNER JOIN cms_comprofiler as cb ON j.id = cb.id) INNER JOIN forum_users as p ON cb.cb_phpbbid = p.user_id WHERE cb.approved='1' AND p.user_active='1' AND j.block='0' AND (j.username = p.username) AND (j.password = p.user_password) ORDER by j.id
SQL =
SELECT count(*) as total
FROM (cms_users as j INNER JOIN cms_comprofiler as cb ON j.id = cb.id)
INNER JOIN forum_users as p ON cb.cb_phpbbid = p.user_id
WHERE cb.approved='1' AND p.user_active='1' AND j.block='0' AND (j.username = p.username) AND (j.password = p.user_password)
ORDER by j.id

17 years 7 months ago #21868 by geeffland
As this is very similar... More info on this colation error here
www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_joomlaboard/Itemid,38/func,view/id,21267/catid,34/

If you updated your tables then you may need to check the fields as well as they can also have colation settings...

Fixing the fields noted in the error message should solve your issue...

Greg

17 years 6 months ago #22267 by Varma
After changing the fields , I am able to install and sync users. The only major problem is now Users are not logged into forum automatically after logging into Joomla. Earlier I was using plugins provided by www.mehdiplugins.com/. which allowed me to autologin to forum automatically. but with CB the autologin is not working. please help.

Post edited by: Varma, at: 2006/10/08 14:57

Moderators: beatnantgeefflandmartijn189krileon
Time to create page: 0.211 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn