Getting weird error when submitting registration

17 years 8 months ago #20175 by debrastreng
Registration used to work for both CB and phpBB, I added in the plugin and now get the following error(s)

Warning: includephpbbfiles(/home/content/b/r/a/bradstreng/html/forum/extension.inc): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/b/r/a/bradstreng/html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_phpbbconnector/phpbbconnector.php on line 124

Warning: includephpbbfiles(): Failed opening '/home/content/b/r/a/bradstreng/html/forum/extension.inc' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/content/b/r/a/bradstreng/html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_phpbbconnector/phpbbconnector.php on line 124

Warning: includephpbbfiles(/home/content/b/r/a/bradstreng/html/forum/common.): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/b/r/a/bradstreng/html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_phpbbconnector/phpbbconnector.php on line 125

Warning: includephpbbfiles(): Failed opening '/home/content/b/r/a/bradstreng/html/forum/common.' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/content/b/r/a/bradstreng/html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_phpbbconnector/phpbbconnector.php on line 125
SQL errorDB function failed with error number 1146
Table 'joom3db.users' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT username FROM users WHERE username='Test' AND user_id<>''
SQL =
SELECT username FROM users WHERE username='Test' AND user_id<>''

I am currently uninstalling phpbb and reinstalling fresh, but I thought I'd post this and see if it looked familiar to anyone

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 8 months ago #20179 by geeffland
Looks like your 'forum directory' is not set correctly for your setup... notice the table "users" versus "phpbb_users" and note that the errors say it can not find the file.

It looks like it is set as its default 'forum' which would indicate the forum is installed in www.yoursite.com/forum

If you adjust that parameter then this should work as long as phpbb is installed in the same DB and website as Joomla/CB

Greg

CB3PD Developer - CB Connector (formerly phpBB Connector) plugin

17 years 8 months ago #20183 by debrastreng
Replied by debrastreng on topic Re:Getting weird error when submitting registratio
Ok, fixed the pathing problem with fresh phpBB install; however, now all i get is a "Page cannot be displayed" when it tries to submit after hitting the Send Registration button.

The URL path it is giving me is:

www.seriousweightloss.net/index.php?option=com_comprofiler

17 years 7 months ago #20247 by debrastreng
Replied by debrastreng on topic Re:Getting weird error when submitting [SOLVED]
Ok fixed!! :)

The problem was that I had replaced sessions.php with the sessions file included in the download. While trying to deduce what may have caused my problem, I reuploaded the original sessions.php and then made the manual edits. No problems after that.

17 years 7 months ago #20265 by geeffland
Replied by geeffland on topic Re:Getting weird error when submitting [SOLVED]
To make things even more interesting... using CB Connector with phpbb 2.0.21 I don't need to fix the sessions.php file anymore...

Glad to hear it is working again.

Greg

CB3PD Developer - CB Connector (formerly phpBB Connector) plugin

17 years 1 month ago #34373 by rmeneses
Hi, I really hope you can give me a hand here I have been breaking my head with this for days and cant find the solution. Any time I try tu submit anything in my CB a page with this error comes up HTTP Error 403 - Forbidden
Why is this happening, i have other sites where it work fine.
Att
Rafael
Thanks a lot

Moderators: beatnantgeefflandmartijn189krileon
Time to create page: 0.234 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn