phpBB Connector Error... HELP!

17 years 7 months ago #21267 by teen22
phpBB Connector Error... HELP! was created by teen22
when i finish de instalation and i click on ( Plugin control panel ) a pop pup windows is open, but i see only this errror!

Warning: main(/configuration.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/bailotea/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_phpbbconnector/phpbbgui.php on line 27

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/configuration.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/bailotea/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_phpbbconnector/phpbbgui.php on line 27

if can say me in spanish is better but if u dont, no problem.. traslator for me :p

Post edited by: teen22, at: 2006/09/21 08:58

Post edited by: teen22, at: 2006/09/21 08:59

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 7 months ago #21280 by teen22
Replied by teen22 on topic Re:Help Me! Please...
help

17 years 7 months ago #21308 by geeffland

CB3PD Developer - CB Connector (formerly phpBB Connector) plugin

17 years 7 months ago #21326 by teen22
from the beginning of the installation :

Instaling the phpbconector!

FIRST ERROR : ( Upload showPlugins - Success
SQL error on field store2: moscomprofilerfields::store failed
Unknown column \'cb_phpbbid\' in \'mos_comprofiler\' SQL=ALTER TABLE `mos_comprofiler` CHANGE `cb_phpbbid` `cb_phpbbid` VARCHAR(255)

[ Continue ... ]

i saw this error and i created the table 'cb_phpbbid' in the mos_comprofiler..

i uninnistalled the phpbbconector and i installed again! everything is ok... I GUEST :S

SECOND ERROR :
Warning: main(/configuration.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/bailotea/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_phpbbconnector/phpbbgui.php on line 27

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/configuration.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/bailotea/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_phpbbconnector/phpbbgui.php on line 27

well i sow ur answer i replace the phpbbgui.php but now de error is.

THIRD ERROR:
SQL errorDB function failed with error number 1267
Illegal mix of collations (latin1_swedish_ci,IMPLICIT) and (latin1_general_ci,IMPLICIT) for operation '=' SQL=SELECT count(*) as total FROM (mos_users as j INNER JOIN mos_comprofiler as cb ON j.id = cb.id) INNER JOIN phpbb_users as p ON cb.cb_phpbbid = p.user_id WHERE cb.approved='1' AND p.user_active='1' AND j.block='0' AND (j.username = p.username) AND (j.password = p.user_password) ORDER by j.id
SQL =
SELECT count(*) as total
FROM (mos_users as j INNER JOIN mos_comprofiler as cb ON j.id = cb.id)
INNER JOIN phpbb_users as p ON cb.cb_phpbbid = p.user_id
WHERE cb.approved='1' AND p.user_active='1' AND j.block='0' AND (j.username = p.username) AND (j.password = p.user_password)
ORDER by j.id

:whistle: wow sql error, well that is happening, BUT if i dont create the cb_phpbbid table, say this ERROR

ERROR NUMBER 4:

SQL errorDB function failed with error number 1054
Unknown column 'cb_phpbbid' in 'field list' SQL=SELECT cb_phpbbid FROM `mos_comprofiler` WHERE user_id = '62'
SQL =
SELECT cb_phpbbid FROM `mos_comprofiler` WHERE user_id = '62'

PLEASEEE HELP ME:

NOTE: i reciently change of MAMBO to ULTIMATE VERSION OF JOOMLA..

17 years 7 months ago #21328 by geeffland
Replied by geeffland on topic Re:Help Me! Please...
Error #1 and #4...

There is no need for a TABLE cb_phpbbid. During the install of the connector CB will create the FIELD 'cb_phpbbid' in the __comprofiler TABLE. The connector is not doing anything during this part except telling CB to have/create the FIELD. So I would wonder if there is something wrong with your CB setup... Do other plugins install correctly? Any other Joomla or CB MODS or HACKS installed that alter the core files?

Error #2...
due to RG_EMULATION = off... fix in patch file (which changed in Joomla 1.0.10 or 1.0.11)

Error #3 (mix of collations)...
What this error is saying is that 2 FIELDs in the SQL have different collations (languages)... Look thru the list of fields and tables below using phpMyAdmin and verify the collations of the tables and fields. The error indicates that some are set at "latin1_swedish_ci" and some are set at "latin1_general_ci" Not sure how they got mismatched to start with but they will need to match for the connector to work properly.

Tables
j = mos_users
cb = mos_comprofiler
p = phpbb_users

Fields in tables that are being matched
j.id = cb.id
cb.cb_phpbbid = p.user_id
j.username = p.username
j.password = p.user_password

CB3PD Developer - CB Connector (formerly phpBB Connector) plugin

17 years 7 months ago #21377 by teen22
HEY!!!!!!!!! THANKS :pinch: the problem was the matched, the language collage..

excuse my english :laugh: and... thanks again, my website is www.bailoteando.com foros = forum in user menu, if u wanna see

Moderators: beatnantgeefflandmartijn189krileon
Time to create page: 0.234 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn