update?

17 years 7 months ago #21644 by whinecountry
update? was created by whinecountry
I'm just looking at this connector and I think it sounds great. It is the reason I got interested in CB. My question is, I've read on various places that there was a 1.03 then that there was not a 1.03 but instead a 2.0 -Coming Soon! Alpha1 being tested by a select group... I also heard about an Alpha2... I'm going to try installing the 1.02 and patches but I'm wondering if 2.0 comes out will this be a simple update to a 1.02 install? Any idea when 2.0 will be released?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 7 months ago #21666 by geeffland
Replied by geeffland on topic Re:update?
v2.0 will be a simple update... just uninstall v1.0.2 and instal v2.0.0... it has SQL instructions in the install that convert cb_phpbbid to cb_forumid (which is the only database change)... My biggest problem at the moment is time to work on it... I have just a few issues to fix before releasing Alpha 2... But my current lack of free time has forced me to keep pushing back when v2 is done... I have been a victim of "Scope Creep" similar to that of what Joomla did... probably should plan smaller releases... I will keep working on that...

Thanks for your interest...
Greg

CB3PD Developer - CB Connector (formerly phpBB Connector) plugin

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantgeefflandmartijn189krileon
Time to create page: 0.235 seconds