CBconnector site

17 years 2 months ago #31496 by Wickednix
CBconnector site was created by Wickednix
How long does it take to get approved on the CB Connector site? I signed up on friday and have not been approved. I have some questions the connector.

I am having a wrapper issue with phpbb and when viewing a profile from phpbb it breaks my template. forums are not loging the user in when loging in thru the main site.

I have disabled reg from the forums and removed the links from the header and the footer section

Joomla 1.0.12
lastest PHPBB stable
CBconnector 1.0.3.

No protons or electrons were harmed in this post

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 2 months ago #31613 by geeffland
Replied by geeffland on topic Re:CBconnector site
Usually I approve the accounts fairly quickly. It used to be automatically until some spam bots started registering... So that combined with being sick over the weekend delayed the approval a bit... You should be approved now...

Explain a little more about your setup and I will see what I can do... I have noticed that .0.21 and .0.22 are a little pickier about the SID being affixed to the end of the URL. You can manually verify whether a login has been completed or not by checking the phpbb_sessions table.

Greg

CB3PD Developer - CB Connector (formerly phpBB Connector) plugin

17 years 2 months ago #31645 by Wickednix
Replied by Wickednix on topic Re:CBconnector site
Thank you for activating my account. I am trying to figure out what is going on.

I do have sessions in my phpbb_session. I do have one little Warning. I don't know if this is common or not. here is the waring.

[code:1]PRIMARY and INDEX keys should not both be set for column `session_id`[/code:1]

I get that in my DB.

Also if I do not wrap the forums I can view profiles just fine but I am still having the login problem where I log into joomla/cb but wiil not log into phpbb.

Where do I go from here?

17 years 2 months ago #31646 by geeffland
Replied by geeffland on topic Re:CBconnector site
I think the SID thing is usually caused by the cookies not working correctly. So that might be something to look into...

Also you caught me in a good mood at the time so I also set you up as an Alpha tester on CBConnector.com... so you can download v2.0.0 Alpha 3. You will need to download the xAjax Mambot and the CB Connector as a minimum... the CBC Wrapper will also help with what you are trying to do as it appends the SID onto the end of the URL. It can open the forum wrapped, in a separate window or a new window... Some of the other gadget there might be handy as well... Post back any issues with Alpha 3 in the Alpha 3 forums on CBConnector.com and your set...

Enjoy,
Greg

CB3PD Developer - CB Connector (formerly phpBB Connector) plugin

17 years 2 months ago #31652 by Wickednix
Replied by Wickednix on topic Re:CBconnector site
thank you very much. I am installing the alpha right now. I will report back in th alpha forums with my results.

Moderators: beatnantgeefflandmartijn189krileon
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds